Steins;Gate - a mind twisting story [Visual Novel]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Steins;Gate - a mind twisting story [Visual Novel]

A few months ago an english version of the visual novel Steins;Gate was released. I have played all of it and it is absolutely stunning, both story wise and visually. It's a lot of reading (it is a visual novel after all) but it is all worth it for the amazing experience you get out of it. I don't want to spoil too much so I'll just say that it's about time travel... dun dun dun...

Pewdie, I really love watching you play story-focused games and Corpse Party is just one of the many I like, but it's way more fun when you're actually invested in what's going on which you don't really seem to be in the recent Corpse Party series. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining at all! Corpse Party: Book of Shadows is not nearly as good as the first one and that's why I'm trying to give you this suggestion! So if you want a really great one instead of just gore and fan service; I presented to you: Steins;Gate! At least give it a try and hopefully you won't get dissapointed! Brofist and stay awesome! :brofist:

Metacritic: metacritic.com/game/pc/steinsgate
      Where to buy: amazon.com/Steins-Gate-English…-Edition-Pc/dp/B00K886062 or rightstufanime.com/SteinsGate-…OgCAretK4qR&cktime=131816

EDIT: Now also on PS3!: store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/home/main

The post was edited 4 times, last by sermorris ().