Reporting fake channels which repost Pewds's videos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Reporting fake channels which repost Pewds's videos

So the other day, as any other day BROwsing the youtubes (see what i did there 8) ) i found a channel reposting felix's videos and having thousands of views, I tweeted it to pewds but I bet he didn't see it 'cause he is so busy lol.
      Today I found another channel, and another, and another, so I thought about making a thread in the :brofist: forums (I didn't found any threads like this :/ ) so we can stop these people without any creativity just gaining views with pewds's videos.
      Probably Felix or someone else can make youtube flag or strike these channels.

these are the channels I found

youtube.com/channel/UCXTRDIhEYbwDyu7wIcYSwXw
      youtube.com/channel/UC5kKvlM86LsC3QFoaHMJhEQ (this one is so sad, lol, it is not that popular but still)
      youtube.com/channel/UCTqLZkSIYhurZ8zER2y3V6Q
      youtube.com/channel/UC-oOOsYR-zwNi081dlRvsxQ

there are lots and lots more channels, some of them are called Pewdiepie ( so original ) but also some of them have different names (like the first one) so your work is to post them in this thread and we might get noticed and make youtube a little better

if you're a bro (a real one lol) and you have one of these kind of channels please don't do that. it is so annoying and stupid.
      Using Felix's effort and years of work, and using his well known name just for having some views... :thumbdown:
      I don't understand why people do this, i don't get it.
      Are they trying to have a popular channel by stealing someone's videos...? :thumbdown:

So I hope this thread can be used for the good of brokind.

brofist