Outlast Abridged (looking for collab)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Outlast Abridged (looking for collab)

Hey everybody, been quite a while since I last posted here - however, I just wanted to plug the second episode to a series a friend and I are working on, Outlast Abridged episode 2. Like any other abridged youtube series, this one follows the same idea where it simply parodies what is going on in the original story.

What we would like to do with future episodes, however, isn't something we're all to familiar with, but are willing to give a shot. We'd like to collaborate with other youtubers on, providing they fit well, filler music and maybe a couple voice roles. No money involved, just collaboration for the sake of itself. We'll thank you and link your channel in a video at the end of the episode though. We are really just doing these and having fun, so keep that in mind with the dialog as we really don't want anyone to take offense to anything. So, if you could, check out the link below and also look into the first episode as well and if interested PM me and I'll see what we can do and discuss details (want to keep this post short). Thanks for your time!

Outlast: Abridged 'n Stuff Episode 1
      Outlast: Abridged 'n Stuff Episode 2