Why doesn't pewds play with cry anymore?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Why doesn't pewds play with cry anymore?

they haven't done a collab together in a looooong time. i enjoyed it when pewds plays with ken and minx, but i kinda of miss cry as well. apparently they got in a argument, and pewds commented in one of his videos that cry was being a jerk, but im not sure if that's true or not. im just really curious if anyone knew why. i dont know if its really difficult to get a hold of cry, cause he be could really busy or vice versa.
      NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    • During one of Cry's streams of Xenoblades, I asked him about it. It was something along the lines of 'Cry, I don't wanna be that person, But why don't you and Pewds play anything together anymore?" and he replied with 'Because there's nothing to play.'
      I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's basically their choice. I know he was a guest on BroKen, and Ken joins in on Cry's Late Night streams a ton. Just give them a bit, I bet it'll happen in a few months. Both of them are busy, Cry with his videos and his streams, and Pewds with all of his content he puts out daily. Considering Cry lives in the US and Pewds lives in the UK, I would say time zones would be a problem.
      As for it being difficult to get ahold of Cry, it really isn't. He's on Twitch the majority of the day, And he's also on Tumblr a ton. He answered the same question on Tumblr, so go check that out too. Also his Reddit is an option. He responds to lots of the mail he gets on Reddit. Same with Twitter. Just check out his social media accounts and send him a message. I can't promise he will reply, But I bet he will at least see it.

Hope this helped. ^^
      [b]?[/b]
    • tatertots wrote:

pewds recently said in one of his video's comments that cry 'dumped' him lmao. he's obviously joking .. so i assume that it's the time difference that's the problem?
      hah lol, yeah i agree with you as well, its probably got to do with something about their work schedules aswell i think.
      thanks for the response btw. :D

During one of Cry's streams of Xenoblades, I asked him about it. It was something along the lines of 'Cry, I don't wanna be that person, But why don't you and Pewds play anything together anymore?" and he replied with 'Because there's nothing to play.'
      I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's basically their choice. I know he was a guest on BroKen, and Ken joins in on Cry's Late Night streams a ton. Just give them a bit, I bet it'll happen in a few months. Both of them are busy, Cry with his videos and his streams, and Pewds with all of his content he puts out daily. Considering Cry lives in the US and Pewds lives in the UK, I would say time zones would be a problem.
      As for it being difficult to get ahold of Cry, it really isn't. He's on Twitch the majority of the day, And he's also on Tumblr a ton. He answered the same question on Tumblr, so go check that out too. Also his Reddit is an option. He responds to lots of the mail he gets on Reddit. Same with Twitter. Just check out his social media accounts and send him a message. I can't promise he will reply, But I bet he will at least see it.

Hope this helped.
      Yeah, and i also notice that pewds and cry have different upload styles now, so i kind of have an idea about what cry was talking about. pewds sometimes plays random games while cry focuses on lets plays videos. Thank you for responding btw. ^^
      NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Danbo. ().

• At first I thought it too, but in another video a girl was asking Pewds :" Could you and Cry play more games together?"
      and Pewds reply was:" Well tell him not to be a dick then". I was really shocked, because at first I thought Poods was joking in his other comments (he dumped me) , but this comment made me realize that there had to be a serious argument or something... (If i have bad grammar im sorry :( )
      :P <3