What is your favourite memory?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What is your favourite memory?

*This can be anything, from school to work, art to concerts*

We were all born to live life to the fullest. Of course, life is mean and can throw a bad set of cards at the worst of times. However, these bad times can be turned into fond memories if you put your mind to it. So, I was wondering what your favourite memory is. Was there something in specific that happened to you that made you realize who you were meant to be, or do you just remember the first time you had pizza and it became your favourite food?
      (I do not mean to make anyone desire pizza. Apologies)

For me, there is this one thing that really changed who I was, and it was bad at the time. I used to date this guy and he was a bit of an idiot when it came to respect and trust. He would also be jealous of people who I talked to, so I had to move school because he was basically controlling and bullying me. That was nearly three years ago, and since then, I met some really amazing people - most of them from here - and I discovered who I truly am. I think I might not be who I am today if I was still with that guy.

Remember, it can be a favourite memory, or a bad part in life that became better.

:brofist: :brofist:
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.