Hello , fellow bros ^_^

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello , fellow bros ^_^

Hi , i'm Skyth , i've recently joined the forums and expect it to be a fun and exiting place.I Was born on the 14th of february , France.
      I ised to watch other youtubers , thinking Pewds was an idiot. I went to check hi channel to see his content. It was so awesome , i'm subscribed to Pewds ever since and keep watching his great and wonderfull videos. *Brofist* :brofist:
      :brofist: BROFIST :brofist:
    • Welcome,Skyth too the broarmy forums.
      Hope you enjoy and meet up with the bros/sisters on here and meet up with allot of people are good. Hope you read the rules. You will rarely see me unless in the brochat/chillroom/ Or Rp room. I hope you a good life.

Even How Alone you are you are not forever alone. You have family and loved one's by your side. <3
      Property of Fluffeh.Monster

• Hello there Skyth :D
      Welcome to the broarmy forums ^^
      Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
      and make new friend ^^
      Happy to have a new bro in the army :D
      See ya around :D
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."