Hello peeps :3 thats me

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello peeps :3 thats me

Hello Bros :3

My name is Julia, im 20 years old and im living in Bonn, Germany which is close to Cologne. I joined the brow army about 3 and a half years ago when pewds still was less famous than he is now. He is the person which i subscribed to the longest and i still love his videos!

But now something more about me.
      Like i already mentioned im 20 years old and about to finally finish my A level in 3 month from now. Afterwards im planing on going abroad to New Zealand sign up for a work and travel program and stay there until next year which is pretty exciting and im really looking forward to this journey.
      My heart is also pounding for music and being outside . In my free time i almost exclusively listen or producing music with my trackpad. I also collect vinyls since 1 and a half years and im loving it!!
      Next to that im also love being outside and travel. Im often hiking, biking or just enjoying the beautiful nature i have here in my close vicinity ( I just finished my bike tour along the river rhine from Heidelberg to my home town Bonn which took me 3 days). My favorite place in the entire world is the so called Urftallsperre. Its such a magnificent place which has its own magic, just unbelievable beautiful and i suggest everyone to go there if you have the chance to do so.

So these are pretty much the basics about me and what i do in my life. But if anyone has a got a question for me, feel free to ask it!

Brofist!
      GET CHARMED BY AHRI<3

• Hello there Julia :D
      Welcome to the broarmy forums ^^
      that's an awesome introduction :)
      I am happy to meet a German bro ^^
      So awesome :)
      Happy to have you here ^^
      Hope you enjoy :D
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."