Swedish Commentary

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Swedish Commentary

Remember when Pewdie used to do Swedish commentary? Every once in a while he would make a video with Swedish commentary but he hasn't done that since 2011, maybe 2012. I really liked those videos and I would like to see them return. I'm not really sure why I liked them, I don't speak Swedish but I always really enjoyed them. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I watch a lot of foreign films so reading subtitles has become a very familiar and comforting thing? I don't know. Did you enjoy the Swedish commentary videos? If so, why did you like them? Would you like to see them come back? Why do you think Pewdie stopped making them? I think it's because he usually did Swedish commentary on Amnesia custom stories and he doesn't play those anymore. Also, adding subtitles takes time. Time that he doesn't have much of anymore. I've been rewatching a bunch of his older stuff and I thought of this. Sometimes I miss the old days, before he was overly famous. :(
    • I like swedish and I would be happy to see other Pewds' videos with the swedish commentary :DDD
      Probably it could be more relaxing for him, or maybe.. more awkward , (like Marzia. she said she feels awkward when she talks italian in front of the camera for her videos).
      Who knows.. :D We'll see in future!
      Official ''Fridays with Pewdiepie"videos are back.. maybe even this will return ;D