Minecraft Story Mode - Genius idea or Dumbest Thing ever

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Minecraft Story Mode - Genius idea or Dumbest Thing ever

Well ,it's official,the game is being made.
      MINECRAFT STORY MODE ,a mojang and telltale crossover.

Ahh,where do i begin...maybe at WTF?
      Ok i am not going to knock it till i try it ,but is it just me or does this idea sounds like one of those things you get when you are drunk out of this world.
      I mean sure both are great companies and im sure they know what they are doing but still i don't really like the ring of it.
      When i used to played minecraft i liked that there is a story and also there is really not a story.
      You were making the story whatever you like....or you just built di*** out of tnt blocks in creative...
      Anyway,the game was mostly about the player being free to do what ever he wants.

And now let's take telltale games .They are basically interactive stories and i mean...we all know they are fking amazing.Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us are both great immersive stories and basically put you in this amazing worlds and are mostly based on the player making decisions in an already scripted story.

Now,by my viewpoint, it would be harrrrddd to mix these kinds of games and make a solid game...yea not even a good game, A SOLID ONE. In other words i think the game will be a spawn of satan,but hey ,we will have to wait and see.

I would really like to hear other peoples opinions cause i think i am being a bit to skeptic about the whole thing.