Creepy Intermissions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Creepy Intermissions

Hello bros!
      I've been noticing this happening recently, but pewdiepie started doing intermissions between each segment of his video. I was fine with all the mickey mouse and goat business, but they are getting progressively more creepy as time goes on. That last one with the tall man was ****ing scary, it actually creeped me out for days. I mostly watch non-horror content (as you might have guessed), so anything like that is very disturbing. Dyou people know why he's doing it? Any info on what this whole thing is for?
      :brofist:
    • I agree, it was weird, i think the whole change started with the guy playng four pianos, ever since then they have been weird... :O but I think he meant it to be funny? It creeped me out too, I much preferred the background with the heaps of disney style faces that went "gya!" That one was almost cute. Sorry I don't really know why he changes them. But I did like his "Pewds Does Everything" and "Next Question" ones they were cool. CLAWS!

FalconSpirit