Creepy Intermissions

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Creepy Intermissions

Hello bros!
      I've been noticing this happening recently, but pewdiepie started doing intermissions between each segment of his video. I was fine with all the mickey mouse and goat business, but they are getting progressively more creepy as time goes on. That last one with the tall man was ****ing scary, it actually creeped me out for days. I mostly watch non-horror content (as you might have guessed), so anything like that is very disturbing. Dyou people know why he's doing it? Any info on what this whole thing is for?
      :brofist:
    • I agree, it was weird, i think the whole change started with the guy playng four pianos, ever since then they have been weird... :O but I think he meant it to be funny? It creeped me out too, I much preferred the background with the heaps of disney style faces that went "gya!" That one was almost cute. Sorry I don't really know why he changes them. But I did like his "Pewds Does Everything" and "Next Question" ones they were cool. CLAWS!

FalconSpirit