Warframe anyone?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Warframe anyone?

Well if you don't know Warframe is a free-to-play 3rd person shooter. It's been realeased first for PC and then for PS4 and XBOX ONE.It is a pretty fun game where you play as a ninja who is part of a long forgotten race called Tenno. Now the Tenno have awakened and are working as mercenaries to fight whatever comes infront of them guided by the mysterious figure called Lotus. The 3 factions you are called to fight are the Grineers, the Corpus and a desease which has spread across the system called Infestasion. You fight in random-generated maps, in groups of 4 people. Each mission has a diffrent goal and you level up your rank as you level up weapons and warframes.

That was a small description of the game. If you find it interesting download the game from here.
      Once you download and start playing there is a small tutorial.
      You can add me by pressing ESC>COMMUNICATION>FRIENDS> Add Friend
      On the box type my username: Plataras
      We can play together and If you want you can join in the clan I'm in the Wildfire Republic. I'm a Colonel which means I can invite you if I have a username.
      I'll be happy to play with you :D :D :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by PlatonD ().