Lord of the Cries (Fanfiction)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Lord of the Cries (Fanfiction)

Lord of the Cries
      A PewDiePie Fanfiction
      Guest Starring: Cry, Marzia, CinammonToastKen, Markiplier, and more!

About this work:
      Display Spoiler
      The following is work of fiction based on real personalities, and using references to software, trading names, media, and coolness that I neither own, possess, or am associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by. This piece is an ongoing development that I will be continually adding to, and posting updates when I have added more, however, I intend to add a fair chunk every day for the foreseeable future.

If you enjoy this piece, please leave likes and also some feedback, as it helps to bump the thread so everyone else can see it. Much love bros. Peace!

Prologue

"We're really going to see Japan, Felix!" Marzia laughs, leaning over to rest her head on Felix's shoulder. "God, I'm so excited! Maybe we'll come home with one of those little japanese puppies!"

Felix flicks an expression of fear and shock towards her, and she stares back up at him with wide eyes.

"But they're so fluffy!" Marzia pleads.

"Yes..." he nods, sarcastically. "I'm sure that's all we need - another conspirator to join the Pug Army..." Edgar might become a dictator! Oh no!

As he looks distantly out of the window, Marzia punches his arm gently. "You're joking, right? Maya and Edgar would love a new housemate!"

Felix took a moment to weigh up all the things he would have liked to say in response to such an absurd idea, but decided that it was not worth arguing with his girlfriend, because Felix is a true gentleman... and a scholar, yes, he also a scholar.

"Yeah... we can think about it later." The pug army is confirmed...

He returns to gazing out of the window. The clouds shimmer with orange under the morning sun, as the plane soars high above the vast, rolling, silver-blue ocean below. It was a sight of undeniable beauty, confirmed by the chatter of other eager passengers, and little kids staring out of the windows trying to see any signs of life in the sky, but Felix couldn't help but feel a sense of unease...

"H-how's it goin', bros?! My name is Peeeewdiepie!" Pewds began in his typical style, waving his wands in front of his chin. "And today.... we're going back.... to The Forest. WOO! Come on, Timmy, it's time to die!" He continued meancingly, before mimicking another little child character with a funny voice.

"Nuuuuu, dad!! I don't want to die again!!" Pewds screamed in a high-pitched voice, then stares at the camera, giggling.

"Well, too bad, you little shit!" He yelled at the imaginary child inside him, laughing hysterically as the plane in The Forest's intro begins to crash. "Let's go, bros!"

Right - it's easy to forget when you do it every day, but playing ten hours of horror games for the bros had really left its mark on Felix. He found himself jumping at shadows, and flinching at the slightest hint of turbulence.

What was that? Did the lights just flicker? Or did I just blink? ... I don't know. What's that sound? It's like something's buzzing, you know, rattling, like a loose panel on a speeding car.... it's so... no, no, Felix, you're just getting paranoid. Like seriously, it's just another flight. You can do this... just, relax.

He rests his cheek against Marzia's brown hair, and squeezes her hand gently.

"You know what?" Felix smiles. "I honestly can not wait to get to Japan."

Felix closes his eyes briefly, thinking about the trip and all the places he wants to see with Marzia; soon the nerves begin to fade, and the sounds of excited travellers chatting start to feel so distant.

"Attention, all passengers." A deep, male voice sounds over a tanoy, and Felix immediately jolts back to life, his head jumping back to upright. "Attention, all passengers. This is your captain speaking. Would all passengers please return to their seats immediately, and fasten your seatbelts. We are experiencing some minor technical difficulties, due to unforseen storm conditions. I repeat, please return to your seats immediately, and fasten your seatbelts. All stewards, please assist passengers to their seats and return to your designated stations. Await further instructions. That is all."

Felix looks out of the window; the serene view has turned into one of chaos - black clouds pelt rain down upon the windows, and the ocean below is obscured by more thick clouds. Unsure whether his stomach is trying to climb out of his mouth, or if the plane is starting to fall, he nudges Marzia, who is still fast asleep on his shoulder.

"Marzia?!"

No response. He nudges her again, this time harder.

"Marzia! Wake up!"

A flash through the window almost blinds him, accompanied by a deafening bang, as one of the engines further forward than Felix's window burns out in a ball of flames. Immediately, the plane is rocked violently and rolls to the right, throwing Felix's head into the left window, where it lands with a dull thud. His stomach lurches again, as the plane begins to plummet.

"Ow..." he moans, rubbing his head, as he turns back to Marzia. She is still unconscious. "Marzia! Marzia, please, you have to wake up!"

There is no response from her, but Felix continues to try to wake her as the Captain speaks over the tanoy.

"Ladies and gentlemen... t-this is your Captain speaking. We are... we are experiencing a explosive failure in Engine #2. All power to Engine #1 has been severed. I have no choice but to cut power to Engines #3 and #4, in order to stabilize the vessel. We urge you to remain calm, and remain in your seats. Oxygen masks are being deployed now. Please put them on, as you were shown in the pre-flight announcements. Once we are at a low enough height, we can establish the best method of emergency landing. God be with us all. Activating emergency satellite transponder now...." He pauses, sobbing. "That is all."

As the message ends, emergency respirators drop from the overhead compartments, but Felix is still trying to wake Marzia. She is breathing but not responding. Felix takes one of the respirators, and puts it on Marzia's face properly, before putting on his, and wrapping his arms around her, holding her close.

Maybe it's better she isn't awake, he thinks to himself. Now she can dream forever.

"Everything is going to be okay, my love," he whispers, kissing her. "Everything is g-..."

He is cut off as the plane is rocked by the impact, the lights cut out and sparks fly amongst the articles of thrown luggage, broken glass, and futile screams of helpless passengers. Felix, still holding Marzia tight, is thrown left and right, deafened by the grinding of metal on rocks, until something stops the plane dead. His whole body is hurled forward, with his head first to collide with the chair in front, knocking him unconscious.

*** End of Prologue ***
      Check out my Created Content: