This was too long to be submitted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• This was too long to be submitted

This story was too long for the fanfiction contest so I decided to post it here! I shortened it a bit to try and make it fit but that didn't work, that's why it may seem a bit awkward to read. There were a lot more descriptive words.

Felix Kjellberg was an ordinary man just trying to make it in this world, but his life drastically changed one day after being bitten by a radioactive duck while on a picnic with his girlfriend Marzia.
      It is a cold, crisp, January night. The sky, illuminated with stars. The sound of cars driving through the streets and crickets in the grass fills the air. Fowlman sat on the rooftop, of the hotel he and Marzia were staying in, just enjoying the majesty of nature. Suddenly the peace was broken as a bright, duck shaped light glowed in the sky.
      "The duck signal!", Felix shouted as he took to his feet. Felix, who was already wearing the mask of the duck, leapt from the building, spread his arms, and took to the sky and headed toward the location of the light. As he landed Felix could see a man wearing a golden robe with a golden hood. "Stephano! What's the emergency?" asked Felix with concern in his voice. "It appears that the barrels have found a capable leader to guide them." As Felix heard this his facial expression changed from worried to grim. "Where are they attacking from? I can go and stop them!" he said demandingly. "I am afraid I have worse news for you. It's about Marzia." Stephano said solemnly as he walked toward Felix and put his hand on Felix's shoulder.
      Felix's face turned to shock as those words entered his mind."WHERE ARE THEY KEEPING MARZIA!" he yelled as he looked Stephano in the eyes. "In the old warehouse in the eastern part of town. They are going to be expecting you so be careful. While you deal with the boss, the bro army will drive back the barrels.", Stephano said. "They are going to pay for taking Marzia!", Felix exclaimed angrily and took to the sky.
      As Fowlman flew in through the window of the abandoned warehouse, kicking it and causing it to shatter. As he did this, Fowlman was greeted by a group of barrels and among them was a fat woman wearing all grey. "Ahh if it isn't Fowlman or should I say Pewdiepie!" the woman yelled as our hero burst through the window. "JENNIFER! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MARZIA YOU COW!" Felix screamed as he pulled shards of glass out of his foot. I really should have used the door, he thought to himself. "She is right here Felix." Jennifer said pointing to a cage hanging over a bat of boiling gravy. "NOW ATTACK MY MINIONS!" as Jennifer yelled this the barrels rolled into action and attacked Felix. Using his duck powers Felix summoned a flock of duck who flew through the window and defeated the barrels! Felix then ran to Jennifer, punched her in the butt defeating her immediately and rescued Marzia.
      "Thank you for saving me from her Felix, how can I ever repay you?" Marzia said affectionately. "I can think of one way." Felix said embracing her as he leaned in for a kiss.