Hello, Im BroTaurus!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello, Im BroTaurus!

Hi all, my name is BroTaurus!
      Yep, BroTaurus. The Taurus is a name of a constellation...And a sign also! :) I'm 13 years old, Im a boy and im from Czech Republic...and I love to watch Pewds. I started to watch him...i think...from 2011...i really dont remember the month, but it was 2011 or the beginning 2012. My brother watched him alot and i think he was one of the 1000 subscribers that have join the "Bro Army". We always loved him and enjoyed his videos. I wasn't so good at English, but i always have known what is he doing. I think he really changed, but it doesnt matter. He is still awesome and we love him...as Bros sure :)
      Yesterday, I asked my mom "How many subscribers has PewDiePie?" She answered "10 000"...but we all know the Bro Army is stronger! 33 MILIONS BROS! That's amazing and I think, one day, we can make 50 000 000 Bros!

Another thema...the comments....I dont really know, why did he disabled them. Yep, i watched the video, but now, we can comment again and I DONT KNOW WHY. Anyway, if Pewds wants to disable the comments, why not, i dont have a problem, but why did he abled it again?
      Another thema...This site(s)...I think, its good to make sites like this for Youtuber's, becasuse its good to see that Youtuber's are insterested into theyre subscribers,bros or anybody. #like :thumbsup: :thumbup:

I think Im done :) Hope you guys will enjoy Pewdies videos and, the moooost improtant think... :thumbup: SHARE THIS SITE :thumbup: ! Thank's Bros for reading! :)