Hey, I'm Demonous.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hey, I'm Demonous.

Hey,
      I'm DemonousNight <-- Yes Demonous is spelled incorrectly for a reason
      I'd like to introduce myself and also give a little intake on myself.

I've watched PewDiePie since June 3rd 2012 but have been lazy and haven't signed up here yet ^^'

I'm a high school student who enrolled in a program called ArtQuest. Out of the many branches of the program I enrolled in Digital Art and have been improving over the two years I have spent there.
      No I do not focus on humans, I focus on animals. I'm currently learning how to shade after I've successfully done that I'll work on fur textures because fur...is a god-awful thing to draw, nice to look at.

I do roleplay, but I do better with animals then I do humans. As for a RP sample, here is one.
      The darkly pelted feline roamed silently through the dense forest, her gleaming amber optics darting from one side to the other. "Why am I always on the look out for attackers..I just want to lay down and sleep." She muttered, hoping that the milky light of the dawn sun would appear within the few seconds she spoke. She lashed her long tassel and shouldered through a bramble bush that blocked her path, the thorns raking at her pelt viciously as she continued on. As her cranium emerged from the other end of the bramble bush she flattened her ears against her cranium as she looked around, making sure no one was around to pop out at her. Once seeing that she was safe she padded out of the bush, her torso gleaming silver in the moonlight.

That'd be it ^^' not to great to how the people in my roleplay do but its decent I suppose.

I'd like to tell a bit more about myself before I leave
      I have Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD, and Dysgraphia. Before you tell me that Dysgraphia isn't a word let me tell you, no its not but its real. Its a bad connection between the hand and the brain is how my mother put it. If you look it up I guess you'd get more results.
      My Autism has caused me so much pain in my life kids, teachers, and adults bullying me all the time since kindergarten..but..I wouldn't want to loose those years...because they have made me who I am today. I only hope that the people out there who know what autism really is..who have experienced it...I hope that they have seen the comments spreading around, people saying "Do you have autism or something?"..its painful. Autism ISN'T a dunce cap.

That's all I'd really like to say..I cant really think of anything else to say besides thank you for reading, and its nice to be here finally.
    • Hello there Demonous :)
      Welcome to the broarmy forums ^^
      Happy New Year :D
      and let me start by giving you a virtual hug :)
      *hugs* ^^ <3
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."