PewDiePie used a picture of mine without giving credit

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PewDiePie used a picture of mine without giving credit

Hello community, I wanted to ask for your help:
      In his recent video MOST INTENSE GAME MINIGOLF OF THE CENTURY OF THE UNIVERSE, I SWEAR! PewDiePie used a picture of mine in his thumbnail.
      This is the picture I created: Explosion Test by Gamekiller48 on DeviantArt

Here is another picture I created, where you have a side-by-side comparison of his thumbnail, and the explosion I uploaded to my deviantArt-page:
      xZMX7ph.jpg

Now, I have no problem with him using my picture, actually I try to encourage the usage of my images as often as possible, but there is one thing that is bothering me:

I already uploaded my pictures under a creative commons license, so that everyone can use them freely, without having to ask for my permission, and the only thing I ask for in return is credit where credit is due, namely my name pointed out as the author of the stock-image and/or a link back to my deviantArt-page.
      The license is clearly pointed out on the deviantArt-page, and all I'm asking for is a little bit of respect when it comes to acknowledging my work.

I'm not asking for any monetary compensation, a takedown of the video or something ridiculous like that, all I want is what I clearly wrote below my work, that I get credited for my work.

So if you are reading this: please upvote this for better visibility, and if you are PewDiePie: Please insert a link to my content in the video-description.

I hope we can still be friends,
      Gamekiller48