Blueh.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• If I could I would lock this immediatly since I am not interested in any replies.

I just want to state a couple of things. And my first statement goes out to you M, I know we're friends and all, but today I feel like being a whiny bitch. I am sure Leafy doesn't mind in the end and it was all fun with the whole redirection thing for a while, but to keep on going and without Leafy was kind of a low blow in my eyes. And so it was for other users, and when they said what they thought, they weren't "consulted" or discussed with in any form, they were basically told to shut up and deal with it. I hope you know as well as I do that I have helped you during my time as a moderator to dodge several bullets, but now that I've seen from both sides, as your moderator and staff member, and as a regular user of this site. It can be extremely tideous when things are not working the way you want them to and you can't do anything about it, that is basically what went down today.

But to you users, it's not entirely easy to hear your opinion or the will to hear it when all you do is throw curse words everywhere and write hate messages in public places to the ones doing it, that is feeding the troll within and what makes it fun, it's not going to make them stop and it's not going to help in any way. Instead, as I said before, write them a sincere message and ask them to stop, I am sure they have enough respect in them to treat you as equals, if not, I am disappoint.

As a moderator I was one in "the gang" and it was all fun and great, but as I explained how I felt to you Heiko, I now know why, I am obviously not a part of that gang, and that makes these events less fun, we all laughed and had a good time with this, I'm sure, but it wasn't as fun when it continued and people got mad and you kept laughing. No offense (Ok, maybe a little.) but the disrespect I saw and heard from you guys today kind of made me a bit put off, and I've come to realize that I am kinda like that as well, and yeah, it's not good for me.

Enough of this dramatic shit I'm pulling out, right? Just thought you'd like to hear it from someone who hopes they've earned enough respect from you to actually make you listen, and if this were to infuriate you for some reason, I apologize, I just had to post this for myself and for some other people.

I know shitstorms occur around here like rain occurs in a rain forest, that doesn't make them less serious, when I was a moderator here, I took my duties with probably the highest responsibility in my life, it may sound sad, but it's the closest I've had to a job and that's because I would've enjoyed it as one until lately when I've felt I've been rather corrupt, as that was one of the reasons I resigned. I came back here because I was bored and thought I could have something to do, and I did, I got to watch bitchy people shitstorming some more etc.

/long rant for the heck of it. Expecting arguments to change my mind that this event wasn't THAT bad.
    "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
    "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."