Schoolwork

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hi everyone ! I need a little help on one of my project for school. It's for some search engine optimization about one website. Just a little one, not spammy and shit like that. This is this one : (Da tumblr) . So, for the optimization, I created a facebook page, it's here : (Da facepage) . So I just need some more like for this evening, because I need to send a sort of "check up" of my work. I'm supposed to be with a partner, but he doesn't help at all. So I need you bros just for a little like on this thing, just for this day.

Yeah sorry it's in french, but it talked about music and sort of. I may post other music ( cuz a page must be active ! that's for my work ), and in some days when I will have my result, it will be done I guess.

You will recognize Barney Stinson/Neil Patrick Harris. Yep that's normal, that's for the work. We were supposed to create another identity for him.
    So if you could just leave a little like or something, that will help a lot for the final check up I have to send this night.

That's half an advertisement, and I'm so sorry if it looks bad or anything that I'm asking for help in this section for this sort of work.
    Thanks a lot in advance for helping me in this work, I really need to finish properly this school subject. <3