Psychological Horror Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Psychological Horror Game

Hey guys!
      My name is Varun and I am a small time indie game developer. I have just started creating a horror game on Epic Game's Unreal Engine 4. The game is a First Person Psychological Horror Game. You will see elements from a lot of classic games . The goal is to create a 20-30 minute playable alpha , before we go on to finish the game. This will allow us to gauge our performance so far as well as get feedback, support etc.
      We would love to get your inputs as to what kind of game you want to see. There has been lots of talk about a PewDiePie horror game, although we haven't seen much except...well...just talk. If you want to see one you can let me know. If you enjoy writing horror stories or just love the genre, you can let us know and we'd love to get writers for the game. Anyone who also makes games is more than welcome to join. I'm pretty sure you guys would be happy with a PewDiePie game, however keep in mind that the game will also be a very serious horror game. Again, inputs welcome!
      As I mentioned before, the game will be made on UE4, which is one of the best game engines available. You can count on the best texturing and rendering there is. I have included screenshots of some of the works in the engine. These meshes may or may not be found in the game, but this is the quality that you are looking at.
      If anyone has any suggestions for story,gameplay etc feel free to let us know here . We are always looking for feedback and suggestions, even complaints!
      We will post regular updates on the work. Hope to hear from you guys !
      Images
      • Frame.JPG

32.71 kB, 716×521, viewed 101 times
      • Keyboard.JPG

35.51 kB, 797×473, viewed 130 times
      • Pc.JPG

37.37 kB, 755×537, viewed 104 times
      • Deskwithtexture.JPG

43.63 kB, 714×541, viewed 101 times
      • Pcwithmouse.JPG

31.34 kB, 473×506, viewed 118 times