Salutations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Salutations

I'm not going to tell you my name because I don't like my name but you can call me Bubbly, Princess, Autumn, or anything else really. I don't care too much. I've been an avid fan of PewDiePie for two years. The first video I saw was the first Happy Wheels montage, my brother sent it to me. Pewdie, and a few other YouTube gamers, inspired me to create my own gaming channel (BubblyGames
      - YouTube
      if you would like to check it out) I spend most of my time either making videos for my channel, reading, drawing, or watching anime. I recently started watching Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin and it is quickly becoming my new favourite, my previous favourite being Naruto. My favourite game is The Walking Dead because I love games that can really make me feel. I haven't played the second one yet, but I did watch Pewds play it and really enjoyed it. I've been thinking of watching the show and/or reading the comics but I haven't got around to it yet. Okay, i'll stop babbling now. Thanks for reading!