Bro (A pewdiepie fanfic)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Bro (A pewdiepie fanfic)

I hope you like it... It's my first thread too so... yeah leave a like if you want more! :D

Bro
      Chapter 1:
      “How’s it going bro’s my name is Peeeeeeeewdiepie!!”
      I woke up groaning and sat up from the bed and rubbed my head. What time is it, I wondered to myself and looked at the clock. 8:30 in the morning, I groaned and placed the pillow on my head. It’s Sunday and he’s at it with his broadcasting again… This is the perks of having Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg as a brother and living with him and his girlfriend Marzia.
      “Today we are going to play Five Nights at Freddie’s 2!” His voice said. “This is going to be fun.”
      I groaned and got up messing up my short brown hair. I don’t have blondish hair like Felix because I die my hair every week or so to make it seem as if we weren’t related so I wouldn’t get mobbed by fans while I walked around the malls and different countries. I got up and dressed myself inside my favorite Adventure time shirt with Cake and Fiona and slipped on my slippers then looked down at myself. I wouldn’t admit it but I am a fan of my brother and honestly I like his bro fist pajama pants. They were comfy, so I simply walked out of the room and towards the kitchen to make myself a sandwitch and saw Marzia and I smiled.
      “Hey Marzipan,” I said as I went into fridge and pulled out the peanut butter and jelly (yes we refrigerate our peanut butter).
      “Hey Mizu,” she smiled at me. “Did Felix wake you up again?”
      “When doesn’t he wake me up?” I said spreading the peanut butter.
      “True,” She smiled. “So you coming with us to Vidcon with us this year?”
      “I don’t know… I only go if Cry is there and you know that.” I said spreading the jelly.
      “Then ask Cry to go this year he is your boyfriend after all.” She said looking back at the computer.
      “I know,” I said taking a bite of my sandwitch. “But he hates going to events because he hates all the fan girls for pewdiecry.”
      “Can you blame them?” Marzia asked. “Your boyfriend does look perfect.”
      “What was that!” Felix screamed at us.
      “Go back to your game Felix!” I yelled.
      Next thing we knew he was cursing in Swedish and we were laughing. As soon as we were done laughing Marzia looked at me again with that look she gives Felix. I hate that look because she know she can get me to do anything with that look.
      “Ask Cry if not I’m still dragging you to Vidcon if you like it or not.” She said laughing and walking away.
      I groaned and picked up my phone and texted Cry, “Hey good morning.”
      I placed it down and sighed tapping my fingers on the table. What to do today on a Sunday morning. I guess I would play Minecraft if Felix wasn’t on the frikin computer. I sighed again then grabbed my phone and threw it on the coffee table and sat like an Indian and turned on the Xbox. I started playing call of duty advanced warfare as I waited for a response from cry. Within 30 minutes within the game play I got a response from cry and I smiled.
      “Morning,” It said.
      I giggled and texted back, “How’s your morning so far?”
      “It’s too early for a Sunday,” He answered “Can you not wake me up next time?”
      “Sorry Felix woke me up again.” I answered.
      “That means you have to wake me up?” I can feel the sarcasm in his voice.
      “Yes because I have to ask you something.”
      “What’s that?”
      “Can you come to Vidcon with me Marzia and Felix?”
      “No”
      “Why not?”
      “Because I hate Vidcon and you know it.”
      “I just don’t want to be alone!” I typed getting frustrated.
      “What do I get out of it?”
      “I’ll be your best friend :D
      “You already are.”
      “Then I’ll feed you food.”
      “You already do :P
      “I’ll do the coockaracha!!”
      “Wtf :huh:
      I laughed hard and nearly dropped my phone then picked it up typing again. “I’m serious cry come with us.”
      It took a second for him to answer, “Fine.”
      “Thanks I love you! :D
      “You owe me :evil:
      “Love you too!”
      I threw my phone on the table and relaxed then placed my arms behind my head. Life was good, soon vidcon will come and we will all have a merry time.
      “Boo!” Felix screamed and shook me.
      I screamed then looked at him and hit him hard. “You jerk!”
      He laughed and backed away, “Sorry that’s what you get for making me die.”
      “Crys coming to vidcon with us,” I said looking at him.
      “That’s great maybe you guys can pronounce you love to the whole world!” He said laughing.
      “He has said he loved me on youtube…” I looked at the couch. “Though he hasn’t said my name or anything like that.”
      “Exactly you have to announce your feelings with each other in front of everyone,” Felix said sitting next to me. “Look at me I’m going to take the role of the therapist from now on.”
      I pushed him and he started laughing and I looked at him, “So vid con is tomorrow right?”
      “Yeah I have a feeling it’s going to be epic.” He said and placed his arms in the back of his head.
      “Yeah me too,” I said and my phone buzzed twice. “Should I?”
      “Go ahead,” he said and I grabbed my phone.
      I looked at the message and smiled at Cry’s message, “Meet me by the lake theres something I want to give you.”
      I jumped up and threw on a pair of jeans and a jacket and ran to the door and slipped on my shoes, “Felix I’m going to see cry!”
      “Use protection!” He yelled back and I laughed running out the door.