3D Designer looking for ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 3D Designer looking for ideas

Hello everyone!
      I am a 3D designer out in Tokyo ( soon moving though sadly). I have been doing a lot of work in the 3D field and am always looking for a fun side project to enjoy.
      I especially like making some fast designs in 3D and photoshop.

If anyone has a wallpaper design or something that they would like done quickly let me know. Twitch or youtube UI, animated logo's , etc.) Advanced requests ( entire opening sequences ) that would require more than 20 hours to complete will have to be charged though. But most abstract or simple/minimalistic things can be done extremely fast.

I have a lot of experience so I know how to make practically anything. But if requests were to require more resources ( a team) then I would inform you. However, my intention for this page is simple work that I can do in my spare time.

Take care everyone!

My goal is honestly to make some designs for Felix and Marzia. :P Maybe one day I can get that honor. ;)
      おつかれ!
      3Dデザインはいりますか?
      僕に話せどうぞ!

The post was edited 2 times, last by DanOS ().