A complaint about the Bro Army

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A complaint about the Bro Army

So
      I am here to talk about something that has been on my mind since Five Nights At Freddy´s 2 playtrough was uploaded by PewDiePie. It really shocked me how he said "If this video gets 60.000 likes I´ll upload part 2 right away." I havent watched the entire playtrough by now, so I dont know if he actually liked FNAF2 in the end, but im going to sum up this entire post on 5 words:
      What The Fuck, BroArmy?
      He obviously started the walktrough because a shit ton of bros wanted to see what a lot of pewds subscribers feed on: jumpscares. But he DIDNT want to upload the gameplay in the first place. I do realise he also gets a lot of views (Which means a lot of money and a lot of happy subscribers, pewdiepie is not such a big victim in this)but the point is in the first place he didnt enjoy the idea of making a gameplay of that game.
      So this is basically a complaint about those people that pressured big channels like pewds to play those games, that are basically jumpscares (jumpscares are NOT horror, their a part of a horror game, and this specially annoys me because I love real horror games like resident evil and silent hill, but if you make a game out of jumpscares all the time and calling it a horror game, you´re doing something wrong). There is so much to enjoy on pewds videos, dont stay on him jumping off his chair and screaming. Yeah thats funny but, if you stay on that you´re not really watching pewdiepie as pewdiepie. He is just another guy jumping off a chair because of a jumpscare, thing which youtube has a lot. Please try and go deeper onto the bro army, for he it has been a nice trip, mabye you´ll be amazed.
      Thats all, thank you very much to every bro that has read the entire post.
    • bearybearbutterfly wrote:

If he didn't want to play the game he wouldn't have played the game, he said that himself.

As far as I know he said he was interested on seeing what the developer added to the new game. I personally dislike fnaf and fnaf 2. At least the game, te lore behind it is very creepy actually. But what Im trying to stand here is: where is for example the sequel (or prequel) of corpse party he was going to play? What happened to The Evil Within? Why did he uploaded alien: isolation on the forums insted of youtube?
      I think it is because not enough people is watching the walktroughs and a lot of people is more interested on watching derp games like "I Am bread" or very basic games like fnaf. Why is this? I dont get it.
    • It is true that he said that he wouldn't have played a game he didn't liked but maybe he said that to handle the pressure by himself instead of saying i play this because of you because it would be mean and that's not what he want to do he is not a bully. Though this game really seemed to get on his nerve like it really seemed to make hime rage and not take pleasure in it even if in the end he didn't seem like he regretted playing it he didn't seemed to have loved it either :/ ... don't taint your colour and stay amazing because you are and it is by shining and do what you like that you bring smile to everyone so i'm not going to tell you how to handle your channel *32 million of bro* but it also mean high pressure. a great power means to have a lot of responsability but meeeeh who am i to say that. You know i'm kind of the coward who always try to flee his responsability even people or whatever just trying to flee everything and you are the guy who seem to never give up so whatever maybe i'm fanboying or whatever you can say but i think that you are amazing and you created something that will change the face of the world for sure and i wish i could change too and be part of it somehow or at least become better and see a brighter side to life. (sorry for that big chapter...)