Musikhjälpen 2014 | Music Aid 2014 | Stop the spread of HIV all over the world!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Musikhjälpen 2014 | Music Aid 2014 | Stop the spread of HIV all over the world!

I am sorry for bad spelling / grammar in this post.

The Music Aid 2014! Or in swedish, Musikhjälpen. It's a fantastic chrismas tradition!
      3 people are locked in inside a glascage for 144hours (about a week) And these 3 people air radio 24/7. The point is to rais money for the people in need. Last years theme was that young mothers should survive their pregnancy, and in total Sweden raised 28 million swedish crowns (3694126,34 USD) This year the theme is Stop the spread of HIV.
      How do we rais money?
      Simple! People like you and me sends a text with the amount 50, 100, 200 <space> and a song they want to hear. Exampel "100 Inflames - Quite place". And with some luck they play the song in the radio and sometimes they even call you up and talk to you and the money goes directly to the stop the spread of HIV foundation.

The other way we rais money is that famous people in Sweden and from all over the world, sell stuff from them in an auction. We have had people selling like jackets that are signed, a dinner with them, a dejt night and so on. Can you see where i try to go with this?

I want the most wellknown swede to join the cause.
      I want the worlds most biggest Youtuber to help to stop the spread of HIV.

Can you imagine? PewDiePie for example selling a dejtnight on an auction? Or maybe a signed Stephano? And you are available to put a bid on it, and all the money goes DIRECTLY to the "Stop the spread of HIV" foundation! I would bid on that, would you?
      I will try to make this happen, I want Pewdie to appear via Skypelink with Musikhjälpen 2014 and contribute to the cause.

I made a FB group page. It's in swedish but im almost certain that you can operait ctrl+c, ctrl+v, (Or command+c command +v if you are a MAC owner)
      The name of the group is ---> PewDiePie Till Musikhjälpen 2014!

And I did also create an online moneyraiser to this cause, and I have no idea if it works on other than swedish telephone numbers but lets hope it does!
      http://bossan.musikhjalpen.se/insamling/pewdiepie-till-musikhjalpen-2014

Enter telephone number, choose an amount (kr = Swedish Crowns, 1 USD = 7,5 Swedish Crowns) and then click "Skicka" and you should get an textmessage on your phone that says that you must confirm the payment. Your textmessage will say : Hej! Stöd min insamling till Musikhjälpen! Svara "okYOURCHOOSENAMOUNT PewDiePie till Musikhjälpen 2014" för att stödja insamlingen.
      Translated to English : Hey! Support my collection to Musikhjälpen! Answer "okYOURCHOOSENAMOUNT PewDiePie to Musikhjälpen 2014" to support the collection.

Help me, help the world. Join the FB page and share share share so we get big big big!

Kind Regards
      Fredrik

(Ps, right now a Loda and Acke from the Alliance are going to start a DoTa match and try to collect so much money they can for the cause)