Rock Of Ages - A war-rock simulator!?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Rock Of Ages - A war-rock simulator!?

Rock of Ages is an action-strategy game. The action part about it is that you control a big rock with which you try to destroy the gate to the enemy castle in order to kill your opponent. Unfortunately he has a giant rock, too with which he wants to kill you. The controls of your rock is similar to Monkey Ball.
      There is also a strategy part about it. While a new rock is being built you can buy defensive structures which disturb the enemie's rock on it's way. Of course your enemy can buy defense, too. This feature reminds of Tower Defend games.

The game is really fun to play especially with little boss fights in between the different enemies you have to defeat. These aren't really hard if you figured out how to beat the boss but they are ridiculous. The enemies are getting stronger and stronger the further you get which makes the whole game pretty challenging.

The setting differs in every level and even changes in the time periods you play in. That's why there is an ancient Greece setting or a Medieval setting as you can see in those pictures.

The video sequences made me laugh a lot and were ridiculous as hell! :D

Rock of Ages is aviable on Steam and on XBox Live and is exelently playable with keyboard or XBox controller.
      store.steampowered.com/app/22230/
      Rock of Ages

I think PewdiePie would have loads of fun playing this game because it fits his style in my opinion. And it has the European national anthem!!
      Here's the trailer:

Rock of Ages You Shall Not Pass Trailer [HD] - YouTube