Pewds and the illuminati

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewds and the illuminati

I have reason to believe pewds isn't part of the Illuminati. However, his dog Edgar is. I gone through over 100 of his videos, and I have concluded this with careful consideration and long periods of watching/thinking. Here is the evidence.

You guys remember the episode where pewds turned into a bird because of satan game, pewduckpie? Yeah you do. Well that happens to be the day Edgar was put in charge. Notice how he seems some what surprised and worried. Also notice how he seems some what relieved when Pewds comes back. Another thing to note, is everytime Pewds says hes part of the "Illuminati" Edgar after words at any given time will lick him. This is only after Pewds says that. Another thing is that, when Edgar does it before Pewds says hes apart of it jokingly, or doesn't lick him at all, this gives me the idea that it's a fake Pewds. It's Edgar tieing up Pewds and erasing his memory form the amount of time he was tied up.

Another thing is ducks, I've always liked them, but here's what I realised. The word duck has 4 letters. in a decimal the 3rd place is thousandths place. However, I suspect this is a ploy to cover up the Illuminati made form the Illuminati. The 666 hundredths place is the 3rd place, it's the only number in between hundreds and thousandths. So this makes the thousandths place the 4ths place. What else has to wiht 4? The word duck. However, I've held a math solution form the beginning everyone else ignores, the "subtract the 1" part of every problem. Once again, another ploy which they forced to stop teaching in school. So what's 4-1, the answer is 3. Edgar looks like hes 2.5 feet long. We all learned to round up at the number 5, so hes actually 3 feet long. There are 3 number sin 666, this leads me to the belief through this way, Edgar is part of the Illuminati.

Because we all know satan is the leader of the Illuminati, Edgar is connected tot he illuminati. However, if you look at more of the facts, you see Edgar Is secretly satan. Here are the facts. Edgar causes anyone and everyone anger. Remember all the times he pisses Pewds off? Or annoys him? Remember when he poops on the wall? Well remember those times, only satan would do things like that to the point of pissing Pewds off. Because Edgar tried to keep the secret of himself from everyone even Pewds from knowing that as the Illuminati leader, this leads me to believe he is satan as well.

THIS DOESN'T PROVE ILLUMINATI, THIS PROVES THE EDGAR IS THE BAD GUY HERE AND NOT PEWDS! WE MUST WARN PEWDS BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!