Yes, I've spoken to Pewdiepie before

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Yes, I've spoken to Pewdiepie before

Hello everyone, I only recently got here because I realized the whole "comment section" fiasco led to the creation of a forum, and I love forums and I love talking to people online, so here I am.

I am a graduate student with 2 degrees, one in Biology and the other in Nutrition. I am working on my Masters in Nutrition currently. Yes ladies, I'm single. I have a youtube channel where I do stuff and things but it doesn't really go anywhere because I only do stuff and things I like doing, so whatcha gonna do. Oh yeah, and I was Cinnamontoastken's roommate for several years, you may recognize me from some videos he did before he moved to LA. I actually came up with his name, and I helped pick out and name Betty too. I'm kind of his internet Godfather. I don't really have anything more interesting to talk about, but I can honestly say I've done some strange and fascinating things in my 28 years. I gave Pewdiepie advice about how to beat Dark Souls through Ken. I don't really care for Pewdiepie's channel that much or watch his videos, the only time I see or hear from him is through Ken's channel.

My youtube name is M1staWu1fy if you're interested.

The post was edited 1 time, last by captaincrowbar ().