Yes, I've spoken to Pewdiepie before

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Yes, I've spoken to Pewdiepie before

Hello everyone, I only recently got here because I realized the whole "comment section" fiasco led to the creation of a forum, and I love forums and I love talking to people online, so here I am.

I am a graduate student with 2 degrees, one in Biology and the other in Nutrition. I am working on my Masters in Nutrition currently. Yes ladies, I'm single. I have a youtube channel where I do stuff and things but it doesn't really go anywhere because I only do stuff and things I like doing, so whatcha gonna do. Oh yeah, and I was Cinnamontoastken's roommate for several years, you may recognize me from some videos he did before he moved to LA. I actually came up with his name, and I helped pick out and name Betty too. I'm kind of his internet Godfather. I don't really have anything more interesting to talk about, but I can honestly say I've done some strange and fascinating things in my 28 years. I gave Pewdiepie advice about how to beat Dark Souls through Ken. I don't really care for Pewdiepie's channel that much or watch his videos, the only time I see or hear from him is through Ken's channel.

My youtube name is M1staWu1fy if you're interested.

The post was edited 1 time, last by captaincrowbar ().