Hello, newfag at your service

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hello, newfag at your service

Blah, blah bring back amnesia and old pewdz.

Now that I have that out of my system here I go.
      Hi there you sharpened veterans of pewdiepie.net/broarmy.net, (Even though the revamp is actually pretty new still,) it seems you have now another Pewdiepie fan on the market. Now, now, don't be frightened as I silently wait for upvotes* I'm not actually that new to Pewds. (I have been watching since 2011; go and deny that as you will.)
      No matter how I despise some of the bros who don't know who Mr. Chair or Stephano are, I can try to socialize with some of the High Pewdiepie Age fans. (It's a history joke, High Middle Ages? Anyone?) I guess I'm only joining for the heck of it since I don't really enjoy the content Pewdiepie puts out now, as said by probaby someone else, "The Pewdiepie you first watched is the one you will love the most." Or the one that played Amnesia, sorry too early?

I guess that about wraps it up, and if I see tl;dr I swear to god I don't know what I would do.

*Also yes, I do know this is not reddit or imgur.
      Blah, blah bring back amnesia and old poodz.