BroKen Podcast Topics Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• BroKen Podcast Topics Suggestions

What are some topics you would like to hear Pewds and Ken discuss on the podcast?

Here are mine:
      • What are the most disappointing trends in video games? Do we have enough zambies?
      • What do you think about genre establishers and me-toos? Studios (including inies) pump out tons of low risk recycled games.
        e.g. Flappy Bird -> tons of imitations
        Minecraft -> the boom of sandboxes
        Dota -> MOBAs
        WoW -> MMO
      • What do you think about SteamOS and Steam Machines? Does Valve stand a chance among established giants like Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft?
      • What would make gaming experience better? Try to predict the next gaming technology (i.e. wii-mote, kinect, nintendo 3DS, Oculus Rift, what's next?)
      • What would be a cool Oculus game? What are some problems with the Oculus or the games for it now? How can they be fixed?
      • Gamification of real life systems. How much do games affect our real life? Do game skills transfer in real life? If so, what player skills should developers challange next/the most?
      • How long does it take to get bored from a game? What bores you the most?
      • How difficult is it to setup and record multi-player sessions? How difficult is it to find games that support multiplayer (and do it properly)? What are mechanic make MP fun and what ruin it?
      • How much does YouTube affect game sales and how much do game sales numbers affect YouTube?

The post was edited 2 times, last by SuperIzzo ().