Culture Sharing! :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Culture Sharing! :D

Hello guys! :D Here in BroArmy.net, there are a lot of people with different cultures that mix here. But then today, i would like to share a part of my culture here in my country, the Philippines :D

So here in the Philippines, there are a lot of places that one should visit once before they die (like Boracay, Palawan, etc). These places are actually very very famous and you get to see the smiles and laughter of the people here. But then the food here is a big mix of different cultures like spaghetti which is infused with Filipino flavors, adobo and the like. The food here tells on how different races come and exchange information and products. Up until now, the food culture is still growing.

The thing is, i am a pure Chinese girl raised at a foreign land. Being Chinese actually means a lot of traditional things like temple visits, burning of incense and Chinese superstitions. We stlll do them though even if we are liberal here, and yes, we do our own dimsum from scratch. :D

So come and share your culture! I want to know what is like living in your country! :D
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

• Thanks that a great thread pewds is a big youtuber and there alot of people from around the world watching him

so here we go.

Food : arab country and especially saudi arabia are famous by there rice and there alot and alot of recipes for it and there something sweat you should try it called knafeh

Places : saudi arabia are like a huge desert i know but there cool place that people don't know about

LIke mada'in saleh its 2300 years old grave

and there the tallest fountain in the world King fahad fountain

and there more and more don't believe the media at every thing i'm sure there's alot of thing you gonna learn
      Be Awesome :)

and share your culture i love to know about other countries