Will pewdiepie senpai ever notice you?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• That's tight, I feel sometimes it's hard to really communicate with our youTube Idol's, but that's to be expected. PewdiePie is a busy person and as such I don't feel offended if I didn't receive notice from our Pewds Senpai.
      Although I still feel it fun to watch, his videos and feel kind of like an interactive audience when he is graceful in thanking us for the support we give. It's nice to feel that connect at least, and of course when he is playing his games, it's nice to feel the same way I would feel if I was playing those frustrating games.
      Don't worry about swearing so much PewdiePie it's good to just be yourself once in a while, we understand that some games are made to make you rage.
      PEACE OUT,
      HAWAII ANTONIO

I'm also really new to join this forum, though been subscribed for a long time on YouTube channel, so hopefully it doesn't offend people to see someone so new, explaining my sentiments.

anyways take cares all.
      :brofist: " I HOPE THIS GET'S noticed by SENPAI PEWDS." :brofist:
    • Tonydiepie wrote:

That's tight, I feel sometimes it's hard to really communicate with our youTube Idol's, but that's to be expected. PewdiePie is a busy person and as such I don't feel offended if I didn't receive notice from our Pewds Senpai.
      Although I still feel it fun to watch, his videos and feel kind of like an interactive audience when he is graceful in thanking us for the support we give. It's nice to feel that connect at least, and of course when he is playing his games, it's nice to feel the same way I would feel if I was playing those frustrating games.
      Don't worry about swearing so much PewdiePie it's good to just be yourself once in a while, we understand that some games are made to make you rage.
      PEACE OUT,
      HAWAII ANTONIO

Tonydiepie wrote:

I'm also really new to join this forum, though been subscribed for a long time on YouTube channel, so hopefully it doesn't offend people to see someone so new, explaining my sentiments.

anyways take cares all.

It won't offend anyone im pretty sure.

Also as you can see up there ^^^^^^
      You can quote people's stuff so other bro's know who your talking to.
    • Tonydiepie wrote:

It won't offend anyone im pretty sure.

Also as you can see up there ^^^^^^
      You can quote people's stuff so other bro's know who your talking to.
      K i understand. I hope.
      Maybe i made a mistake in quoting you Miao. first forum TONYDIEPIE <------- forum noobie

About the other stuff you said, yeah it is very hard to talk to the famous youtubers without you being a famous youtuber yourself, what i had was pure luck and i didn't even expect him during the same livestream to notice me 6 times in a row and awenser my questions (Sad that i only remember one "Pewdiepie when the duck will you play corpse party book of sadows??!?!" he said "Hahahha thats a good questions, i probably will play it some day i don't know but i probably will.")
    • Senpai actually noticed me twice in a row on twitter (shadow of mordor gameplay hashtag). I've also been noticed by some other senpais including Minx. So yeah, if I can get noticed, then basically everyone can.