re my thread pewdiepie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• re my thread pewdiepie

I posted a thread that broke no rules what so ever and it got locked and hidden, the thread was about pewdiepie being a friend then after 2 years just throwing me away after i helped him then suddenly inviting me to a game just to ask me to leave, this thread was locked for what reason? it was a constructive thread about him asking what happened i even said i thought he was a good friend i was not rude or insultive towards him i just wanted to know why, i guess he doesn't care so he won't explain anything instead threads about it will hidden despite not breaking any rules i am not blaiming him though as it is possible an admin just hid it, feel free to ban me as i guess this one will be censord too even if it is constructive and in no way insultive i real friend would explain instead of having it hidden.

for people that want proof

Felix Kjellberg on Twitter: "@ZZCOOL I am following you, silly xD"

i had him in steam aswell i can't believe someone i thought was such a close friend would do this

and this is what he said

as i said before i still think he is a good person and he was a good friend but i want to know why i was treated like this why invite me to kick me out? if done by mistake why didn't he say "sorry i invited you by mistake and i am sorry for not saying anything i just don't have time any more i hope you understand" instead he blocked me atleast i think he did as his profile suddenly got private and last online being blank.

is this a way to treat a friend you had for nearly 2 years as i said i comforted him during the whole thing with the comment he made i told him he could do a apologize video i tried helping him.

Why never say a word? i made the thread to get some clarification and it was instantly hidden even if it broke no rules what so ever, is it ok to be friends with someone have them help you then just stop responding forever, then after 2 years of total silence you say something and that something is "sorry can you leave" i am upset because i feel used i helped him i did alot for him then he just left i feel he was just a friend to get help from me , why leave and not explain why even if the person begs you to? what is the point he gladly asked me to buy him games but yet he just left like he forgot everything i did for him.

instead of hiding my thread why not understand how i feel about a close friend just leaving after i helped him? how i feel is that he simply saw me as noone and just was a friend to get help when he was done he stopped talking too me even xebaz was upset theres a message in a video showing for a second from xebaz being upset that felix a close friend from before youtube never wants to talk to him.

i never expected anything back in return but i never expected to be thrown out a simple i don't have time to talk to you anymore would be enough a response of any kind but no nothing nothing at all

The post was edited 10 times, last by zzcool ().

• I'm still on the fence about whether I want to delete this thread or not, but truth be told life goes on and people are busy. The only reason you are upset is because you're way too attached - loosen up, there's a giant amount of interesting people out there. If you're too clingy you'll end up driving people away.
    I still talk to Felix when we get the chance (which is fairly rare unsurprisingly) and I've known him for god knows how long, yet I've never really seen you around or heard about you (which is why I'm on the fence). You're not on his friend list anymore either, so that's that. The whole Xebaz thing has a bunch of different reasons which don't really matter right now and don't need to be discussed - he made his departure from the whole community for a reason, it was his own decision and we were all sad to see him go.
    As for this particular invite you posted a screenshot of, I don't speak Swedish but he invited me to the same game. He does that sometimes, just invite everyone on his friends list for the sake of fun and entertainment. There's nothing that special about it, just take it as him doing stupid stuff and leave it be, it has no further meaning - he wasn't expecting anyone to join since this is a game that not a lot of people have anyway.
  • mKeRix wrote:

I'm still on the fence about whether I want to delete this thread or not, but truth be told life goes on and people are busy. The only reason you are upset is because you're way too attached - loosen up, there's a giant amount of interesting people out there. If you're too clingy you'll end up driving people away.
    I still talk to Felix when we get the chance (which is fairly rare unsurprisingly) and I've known him for god knows how long, yet I've never really seen you around or heard about you (which is why I'm on the fence). You're not on his friend list anymore either, so that's that. The whole Xebaz thing has a bunch of different reasons which don't really matter right now and don't need to be discussed - he made his departure from the whole community for a reason, it was his own decision and we were all sad to see him go.
    As for this particular invite you posted a screenshot of, I don't speak Swedish but he invited me to the same game. He does that sometimes, just invite everyone on his friends list for the sake of fun and entertainment. There's nothing that special about it, just take it as him doing stupid stuff and leave it be, it has no further meaning - he wasn't expecting anyone to join since this is a game that not a lot of people have anyway.

The reason i am upset is i feel used, he was such a good friend and he knew how much I had gone through he had me buy him games and more, I tried not asking him for any help so I didn't as I didn't want to use him, yet he asked me then he left with no explanation whatsoever, and then he invites me to a game where I hear him being upset about me joining then saying I'll ask him to leave, it hurt to be honest I've been stabbed in the back by countless peopleand he knows this as we talked about it, I've helped so many and I lost so much on itl he will never forgive me for this thread rightfully so and he will likely never be a friend again, but it took over a year for me to sink this low I guess I am sensitive to being used as it has happened so many times I am not saying he used me but it feels like it, nevertheless it was wrong of me to take it here but I tried everything else nothing worked, and after going through deep depression for having lost everything I worked for because friends got jelouse, which he knows I took this too far because it has happened too many times I have huge trust issues now I can't meet new people any more as everyone uses me for money and much more which he knew, so sorry Felix for taking it this far.

I used to have a very popular youtube channel all of which I lost because friends got jelouse
  • zzcool wrote:

The reason i am upset is i feel used, he was such a good friend and he knew how much I had gone through he had me buy him games and more, I tried not asking him for any help so I didn't as I didn't want to use him, yet he asked me then he left with no explanation whatsoever, and then he invites me to a game where I hear him being upset about me joining then saying I'll ask him to leave, it hurt to be honest I've been stabbed in the back by countless peopleand he knows this as we talked about it, I've helped so many and I lost so much on itl he will never forgive me for this thread rightfully so and he will likely never be a friend again, but it took over a year for me to sink this low I guess I am sensitive to being used as it has happened so many times I am not saying he used me but it feels like it, nevertheless it was wrong of me to take it here but I tried everything else nothing worked, and after going through deep depression for having lost everything I worked for because friends got jelouse, which he knows I took this too far because it has happened too many times I have huge trust issues now I can't meet new people any more as everyone uses me for money and much more which he knew, so sorry Felix for taking it this far.

I used to have a very popular youtube channel all of which I lost because friends got jelouse

Okay listen buddy, stop being the drama queen and go out, have fun. Socializing is incredibily easy, crying about how everyone uses isn't gonna get you anywhere. Quite frankly, you're letting yourself be used in that case. Be a man and have limits, enforce said limits in your life, be confident about them. If people wanna hangout with you then they'll have to accept the confident you, otherwise move on and pick someone else out of the masses.
    I see a lot of people bitching about how they have trust issues, depression and what not... these words are being abused. Hell, those are serious medical conditions and 90% of the people saying they have them aren't even close to it, most just want to get attention or whatever.
    Apart from that, from what I know buying games for him always resulted in him sending the money back via PayPal right away anyway. Felix doesn't abuse anybody really, at least I haven't seen it.

I won't continue with a bigger rant since there is no point really, you'll have to figure out your own life anyway.
  • What?

Get over it man, who cares if you got denied on the internet, even if it's PewDiePie, you neither lose or win in being a friend of his on steam, don't be such a "Notice me senpai".
    What did you expect? To get on his videos? Too have some kind of benefit? Nope.
    End the drama, you got the attention of a High staff member, so you maybe want to consider that this leads nowhere, like you said, you already posted this issue and people ignored it and erased it, what do you think it was going to happen now?
  • mKeRix wrote:

zzcool wrote:

Okay listen buddy, stop being the drama queen and go out, have fun. Socializing is incredibily easy, crying about how everyone uses isn't gonna get you anywhere. Quite frankly, you're letting yourself be used in that case. Be a man and have limits, enforce said limits in your life, be confident about them. If people wanna hangout with you then they'll have to accept the confident you, otherwise move on and pick someone else out of the masses.
    I see a lot of people bitching about how they have trust issues, depression and what not... these words are being abused. Hell, those are serious medical conditions and 90% of the people saying they have them aren't even close to it, most just want to get attention or whatever.
    Apart from that, from what I know buying games for him always resulted in him sending the money back via PayPal right away anyway. Felix doesn't abuse anybody really, at least I haven't seen it.

I won't continue with a bigger rant since there is no point really, you'll have to figure out your own life anyway.

Wow, you guys (FORUM STAFF IN GENERAL) are really insensitive and unprofessional. I mean I knew it, but this just makes it clearER. PewDiePie is his idol, he is his referrent and that is totally acceptable. I am sure that if your idol rejected you it would also hurt. So don't come here with you chill out it is no big deal argument, because it is lame.

I do not really know you but I believe thay you are better than this, Admin.

You need to understand him before you go saying stuff like that. I can't believe an Admin would say stuff like that.
    "SUP'? BITCHES!"
    -Edgar Allan Pug, 2013

#TEAMEDGAR
    PS, "Bitches" meaning female dog not the bad word...
  • Thiamor wrote:

Stop crying over someone not wanting to "play with you" any more.

Hey don't be a hater bro. Can't you see the guy has feelings? It is okay to say some passive agressive stuff but don't attack him like that because it is not cool.
    "SUP'? BITCHES!"
    -Edgar Allan Pug, 2013

#TEAMEDGAR
  • PapiTrash wrote:

Quote from mKeRix: “Quote from zzcool: “
    The reason i am upset is i feel used, he was such a good friend and he knew how much I had gone through he had me buy him games and more, I tried not asking him for any help so I didn't as I didn't want to use…

What the hell?

What is he supposed to do? Tell PewDiePie that someone wants his attention? No sh*t Sherlock, a LOT of people want his attention, he needs to man up.
    Being an idol of someone doesn't mean you can say/do everything and expect that he would do something back, he's not going to do anything, period.
  • PapiTrash wrote:

mKeRix wrote:

zzcool wrote:

Wow, you guys (FORUM STAFF IN GENERAL) are really insensitive and unprofessional. I mean I knew it, but this just makes it clearER. PewDiePie is his idol, he is his referrent and that is totally acceptable. I am sure that if your idol rejected you it would also hurt. So don't come here with you chill out it is no big deal argument, because it is lame.

You need to understand him before you go saying stuff like that. I can't believe an Admin would say stuff like that.

I expected the hate so no matter, and no he isn't my idol i never watch his videos however he was a friend i spent my time on for nearly 2 years, take of that however you want i thought he was a friend as kind as my friend robbaz who probably is the best person i've ever met, i guess i got dissapointed when pewdiepie dissappeared if he said sorry i no longer have time to talk too you i would say ok, i am ok with him forgetting me entirely if he wants to, you can't force a friendship and i never would, but to not say a word and refuse to explain what happened?

i know he is busy but to take a min out of his life to end the friendship in a kind way would be enough instead the first thing i hear from him is "sorry can you leave"

the games i bought him was paid back for yes he couldn't buy from his location so he asked me i helped him

i helped him with his smosh and pewdiepie video aswell

i never expected anything in return but i never expected to be thrown away if he never wanted to be friends he could have kindly told me instead of leaving me in the emptiness for years

theres a difference between leaving a friend because you've outgrown that friend and leaving a friend without saying a single letter to that friend so that friend can spend the next remaining 1-2 years figuring out what happened then all of a sudden being invited to a game just to be asked to leave

i personally got hurt by that even if he invited me by mistake he finally said a word too me after years of trying to get him to explain and the word is "sorry can you leave"
  • Hugo Daniel wrote:

PapiTrash wrote:

The reason i am upset is i feel used, he was such a good friend and he knew how much I had gone through he had me buy him games and more, I tried not asking him for any help so I didn't as I didn't want to use…

What the hell?

What is he supposed to do? Tell PewDiePie that someone wants his attention? No sh*t Sherlock, a LOT of people want his attention, he needs to man up.
    Being an idol of someone doesn't mean you can say/do everything and expect that he would do something back, he's not going to do anything, period.

I am not trying to defend him, I am just trying to not make it hard for him. Everyone is just hating on him
    "SUP'? BITCHES!"
    -Edgar Allan Pug, 2013

#TEAMEDGAR
  • PapiTrash wrote:

Hugo Daniel wrote:

PapiTrash wrote:

What the hell?

I am not trying to defend him, I am just trying to not make it hard for him. Everyone is just hating on him

Not everyone lives in this magical, make-believe world of flowers and ass-kissing, guy.

• PapiTrash wrote:

Wow, you guys (FORUM STAFF IN GENERAL) are really insensitive and unprofessional. I mean I knew it, but this just makes it clearER. PewDiePie is his idol, he is his referrent and that is tottally acceptable. I am sure that if tour idol rejected you it would also hurt. So don't come here with you chill out it is no big deal argument, because it is lame.

Thing is, there are different issues at hand here. If a kid writes to the support address wanting to talk to Pewdie and telling us how he has fun watching his videos and whatnot we'll gladly read that and maybe pass it along in a condensed form with all the other emails at some point. I'm usually almost a tad too friendly on here even, because I know that there are enough people on here that are still younger and have a different view on things.
    However, from what I gathered so far @zzcool is no kid anymore, and why would I play around and hide things? I prefer to be real with people. There's no point in acting like everything is different than it really is. Next thing is that I am really fed up with people going on about how their life sucks and what not - they have it in their OWN hands! We can all build our lives as we want to, I do it and so did many others. So instead of being a drama queen complaining on a public forum about how their ex friend PewDiePie doesn't talk to them anymore, either you solve these issues yourself or you let it be and move on. In this case it's probably gonna be moving on.
    Other example: I see a giant amount of people out there everyday that complain about not having any girls to date, saying that nobody would wanna talk to them etc. Yet they never actually approach any girl and talk to her, let her alone ask for her number. See the issue?

So yeah, I'm gonna say my honest opinion about this, because that's who I am and I'll be myself no matter what.
  • mKeRix wrote:

PapiTrash wrote:

Wow, you guys (FORUM STAFF IN GENERAL) are really insensitive and unprofessional. I mean I knew it, but this just makes it clearER. PewDiePie is his idol, he is his referrent and that is tottally acceptable. I am sure that if tour idol rejected you it would also hurt. So don't come here with you chill out it is no big deal argument, because it is lame.

Thing is, there are different issues at hand here. If a kid writes to the support address wanting to talk to Pewdie and telling us how he has fun watching his videos and whatnot we'll gladly read that and maybe pass it along in a condensed form with all the other emails at some point. I'm usually almost a tad too friendly on here even, because I know that there are enough people on here that are still younger and have a different view on things.
    However, from what I gathered so far @zzcool is no kid anymore, and why would I play around and hide things? I prefer to be real with people. There's no point in acting like everything is different than it really is. Next thing is that I am really fed up with people going on about how their life sucks and what not - they have it in their OWN hands! We can all build our lives as we want to, I do it and so did many others. So instead of being a drama queen complaining on a public forum about how their ex friend PewDiePie doesn't talk to them anymore, either you solve these issues yourself or you let it be and move on. In this case it's probably gonna be moving on.
    Other example: I see a giant amount of people out there everyday that complain about not having any girls to date, saying that nobody would wanna talk to them etc. Yet they never actually approach any girl and talk to her, let her alone ask for her number. See the issue?

So yeah, I'm gonna say my honest opinion about this, because that's who I am and I'll be myself no matter what.

i tried to talk to him in private even xebaz tried to help me on that with no success what so ever i forgot it and moved on untill i was invited to that game just to be asked to leave thats where i got upset

there was no other way to get his attention either he completely ignored every word i sent in steam which is impossible as he has a total of under 20 friends or he simply didn't get them for some reason

either way theres no way to get too him i don't care if i get hate for this if he wants the friendship to end then i wish he would have told me as simple as that

but i guess thats just me would anyone else not react to a friend you had for years dissapperaring on you and never saying anything again? we became friends over the course of years i helped him this was not a two week friendship it was a years one