Hi pewds

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• hi pewdiepie i am a video game developer not one of those top shot ones i use a pixel based platform to make a rpg type style game i have written this because i like the fact that you have called out to many bros to help make a video game although my video game creating skills are okay i don't really have time at the moment because of high school i have a test of my first based rpg game called the Final Stand i went through a lot just to get the controls/fighting scenes put together i might be able to create overhead rpg games like the view you would see in a typical Pokemon game no not those new one like x or y im talking about diamond and platinum- the 3d effects i have one minor problem i do not know how to upload a version of my pixel game but like i said high school is my only problem anyways thank you pewds for calling out for small (or big devs) to this big project of your i hope you succeed and good luck to the developers of this game and you pewds

Sincerely : Daniel Diamantino :brofist: