Looking For: Game Developers!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking For: Game Developers!

Hey!

So,
      I'm reaching out to see if there's any interest for game devs to work with me?
      I've been dying to make a game ever since I started this channel and I think now would be about (damn) time to get something like this started!

Brief info:
      - This could be with you or a team of developers.
      - I'm looking to make something simple, that wouldn't take more than 1 year.
      - You need to have experience (obviously) and I need to see what you worked on in the past.
      - This would probably be developed for mobile platform and or pc.
      - The project will be funded by me.

I'm pretty flexible around the whole thing honestly, will be easier to make decisions once I know which level of experienced people I get request from. :P

So hey! If working with me on a game sounds interesting, then feel free to email at:
      [email protected]

Please keep in mind that I'm looking for experienced developers only.
      The more info, the better!

Thanks,

- Pewds
    • An indie game founded and directed by the most famoust player on the Internet ? Sounds great ! I'm not ready to answer the call yet but I hope we'll hear more about it soon (tease us a little during the game's development Pewds !).

Hope the final product will have a LOT of easter eggs. :D
    • It would be cool if you can make Amnesia Custom maps.
      And better if you can make a 3D game/online game.
      Sadly, i am not a Game Dev. Also, i can give you suggestions. :D
      -Days Stickington
    • Would love to be a part of this however I am still in University but currently gaining experience in Maya and Unity (I also have some experience in 3DS Max and Unreal Development Kit). If you asked for this 3 years down the line, I would definitely go for it!
      All the best to whoever gets it though :D
    • Game Developer

Hey Pewds!
      My name is Brandon and I would love to work with you on a game!

I have 2 years experience as a software developer for a company called System Level Software and I work with the Unity game engine. I have made one game on the Android/Amazon market called Fishibird (Fishy Bird on Amazon) and I also develop tools for the Unity Asset store. I am willing to dedicate 40+ hours a week to developing a game that will be cheap to fund and easy to develop. I already have plenty of ideas I have developed over the past 4 years I can run by you and am very flexible to adjustments. I have always wanted to make a difference in the world and make it a better place. Video games is where my father, brother, and I all found peace and family against every hardship life has brought against us and if I could have this chance to make that difference for world as previous games have for my family and I for anyone else then my ultimate dream will be true!

You can contact me at: [email protected]
      Here is a link to my LinkedIn profile for proof of experience : linkedin.com/profile/view?id=3…av_responsive_tab_profile

I look forward to discussing the difference we could make together!

-Brandon Gressett
    • Could you give us an hint of the structure of the game? I assume 2D game due to mobile application. Heavy AI based? Physic game? Random generated content? Narrowing it down will help you with the applications both for us and for you. Everyone loves to keep their cards close to the chest whenever they talk about game ideas. But the more information the more the community could assist as well. Until some of these questions are answered I simply just have to decline due to some of my own ideas.
    • Maybe I can help you.

I have 4 years of programming experience with modern programming languages like C#, Python and Java.
      I know low-poly 3D modeling and texturing (props only).
      ...And also 2D game resources.

I have experience with Unity and Godot engines (both can do the same thing, but Godot is free btw).

I have an YT channel, where I put all my stuff, there is some (failed) games there: youtube.com/CodeMasterTutoriais
      GameJolt: ldev's Profile | Game Jolt

I've never worked for any company...

Also, *brofist* :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by DQBIX ().

• I am an experienced programmer mainly in Java and develop applications for a living. I've made java games in the past and am currently developing an android app. However, I feel like what you want is some cool 3D graphic based game, and fancy graphics is something I am currently learning but don't have much practical experience in.

I'd absolutely love to work on this as game development is what I ultimately want to end up going into, but I almost feel like I'd be wasting your time emailing you as I have much more experience developing software than games :(

Damn it.
      I'm a YouTuber/programmer/gamer/mathematician (and of course) bro :brofist:
    • Experienced gamedev, artist and video editor here!

I have 2 completed games for iPhone and iOS, one of which has been featured in a few places and both of which have had a lot of positive feedback:

Examples of my work (all my work except music):

Bounce Escape | Showcase | YoYo Games

Good luck to everyone! A strategic plan would be creating a temporary team amongst yourselves just for this project alone :') Don't ask me though I can't do that haha.
      To go pro, go bro.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lewis Cross ().