Ok so I thought this would work here since I see it as it's unfair towards most of the bro's

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Ok so I thought this would work here since I see it as it's unfair towards most of the bro's

Ok so I was into the chat and said a joke about potatoes (since my name is potato salad) and used the word r**e once,and suddenly moderators and bro's jumped me for it saying the chat is pg 13 but afterwards a certain person got on and said like 4 or 5 swear words including r**e and nobody said anything,I also got called an idiot and when I asked a moderator why didn't he give them a warning since it was offensive nobody responded,afterwards they made a paul walker being dead joke and when I asked why is he allowed to make such offensive jokes the moderator asked me to drop it but I didn't find it fair so I just asked if I am allowed to and I got banned,afterwards being called by one of the users "an annoying brat",also just as a side note I have read the rules three times I believe and if I get banned for this so be it,but I'm just expressing my opinion and that is that this should not be happening
      Images
      • evidence 1.png

637.06 kB, 1,280×1,024, viewed 109 times
      • evidence 2.png

635.49 kB, 1,280×1,024, viewed 112 times
      • evidence 3.png

636.73 kB, 1,280×1,024, viewed 148 times
      So wait...what?
    • This is probably not the section to post, you should've PM a Moderator and discuss it, clearly abusive powers being shown, I can tell this, it is not the first time to happen and neither the last (not on this forum) I've been a Moderator in some forums and people tend to think that being a Moderator is the God of the Ban Hammer, and can say/do what they like.

Try PMing a Moderator and see how it goes, I hope it goes well for you ! Good Luck Bro !