7 SECONDS CHALLENGE!- Do you like Poods gaming or doing stuff with Marzia in his channel?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 7 SECONDS CHALLENGE!- Do you like Poods gaming or doing stuff with Marzia in his channel?

well sometimes I like them, other times I don't.
      Same for Marzia inviting his BF in her channel.
      It's just that I'm not completely cool with the fact that she's famous just for poodie.
      I sincerely don't think she would be as famous as she is now, if it wasn't for him.
      It's ok they're together, they live together and stuff, but i feel like she's literally eating on pewdie's fame.
      But this is only my opinion. It's not that I don't like her, I think she's cool but...I don't get her chioces.

What do you think bros?
    • Just because she's Pewds's girlfriend it doesn't mean she can't have her own channel, maybe she have that much subscribers thanks to pewds but obviously he doesn't have any problem with that, he's happy with her and we love seeing him happy, don't get into their personnal life bro :D
      Plus i personnaly love watching her on pewds' channel so it's a matter of opinion ;)
      and remember guys it's not called being gay, it's called being FABULOUUS :brofist:
    • I think they're cute together. I think it's "lagom"(the perfect amount) the way it is. Some vlogs, some BF/GF videos and mostly gaming.
      And when it comes to her "eating on his fame" I don't really care, I think that it's nice that he want to show how happy he is with his girlfriend and that they can make videos together sometimes. It's not that she is forcing him to have her in his videos, they're a couple, both with channels (very different channels) and that shouldn't keep them form making videos together. ^^