Pewdie's vocal range

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewdie's vocal range

You know, bros, I'm starting to think that Pewdie has a freaking wide vocal range. I remember his lower voices such as Stephano, the Irresponsible Dad, Badass Pewds, and Edgar (the one in his Dark Souls II LP, specifically), and then he has his higher voices, like the flare from Alien: Isolation and the Irresponsible Dad's kid...and then when I found out about him being in asdfmovie8, I honestly found it hard to distinguish his voice there (Seems like he voiced the alone-with-the-mirror gag, from what I've heard, but I'm still not sure). I also feel like his voice would probably be hard to identify if he really gets serious in voice acting, which I think that he doesn't do much in his Let's Plays. Anyway, don't you think that Pewdie has a very wide vocal range...? Ah, I also feel like more proof is needed for a lot of bros to say that PewDiePie has a freaking wide vocal range, too...
      Do your best, have fun, keep calm, look at the bright side, and friendship for the win! ^^
    • I just found out about Pewdie voicing the sdfmovie8 magician through TV Tropes, and I still find it hard to believe that he's the magician. (I wonder if he and/or TomSka tweeted about it or something?) Anyway, if he's actually the magician, then I'd like to say this:

WOW. FREAKING NUTS. BY THE TIME I'M TYPING THIS SENTENCE, I HAD JUST LISTENED TO THE ASDFMOVIE8 MAGICIAN'S VOICE, AND I THINK I'M SENSING THE ESSENCE OF PEWDIE'S VOICE FROM THE MAGICIAN. WAS HIS SERIOUSNESS LEVEL AT 100% WHEN HE RECORDED? WAS IT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FREAKING AWESOME!

Okay, in calmer words: Such an inspirational performance, Felix Kjellberg. Freaking nuts! ^_^
      Do your best, have fun, keep calm, look at the bright side, and friendship for the win! ^^
    • TheSoulSmiles wrote:

Pewds is good at coming up with voices for his characters. But if I heard his voice as very different characters and had no knowledge he was the one producing the voices, no matter how he distorted it, I feel like I would know it's him.

You sound like you have a pretty sharp ear...for Pewdie's voice, at least! Still, that sounds amazing, being able to recognize someone's voice, no matter how distorted...Freaking nuts!
    • I think that Pewds should start some kind of rap carrier. When he start doing beatbox and make up some words and he say "ok, that's enough" I'm like "PLEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE !" That's always make me sad... His lyrics are better than almost every new rap/pop songs lyrics ;] And I'm not even kidding ;]
      "Everybody knows that something can't be done and then somebody turns up and he doesn't know it can't be done and he does it." ~ Albert Einstein
    • TheSoulSmiles wrote:

cun8y wrote:

is it just me or anybody else thinks Pewdiepie took a major influence from Eric Cartman of South Park for his voice job?

It wouldn't surprise me! Pewds admitted a lot of the things he does are "South Park"-inspired, including his "How's it goin' bros? My name is PeeeeeewwwwDiePie!"

yeah, thats Mr Hanky's 'Howdy ho'. lel.
      oh i might have missed it then. also i dont see about this mentioned anywhere so, thanks for clearing my head, i deserve a punishment for doubting Senpai. My butt is ready!!
    • There was one dude in asdfmovie7 who sounded just like pewds and there was like a huge commotion in the comments saying whether or not it was pewds. it was the dog that was like "What? no no no"

I recognized pewd's voice in asdfmovie8 and I Immediately recognized markipliers, its so distinct.
      FABULOUS :brofist: IN :brofist: TRAINING