How Does Pewdiepie Affect Your Life?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How Does Pewdiepie Affect Your Life?

For me :
      1. I always feel happy everytime I watch his videos, so he basically makes me happy everyday
      2. Pewds opened my eyes to the amazing world of youtube
      3. Makes my life more meaningful, I guess
      4. Pewds proved that you can be successful in anything! Even by playing games!
      5. Learned Swedish (curses) :D
      6. Somehow how he rhymes actually make me unconsciously rhyming something when I talk to myself
      7. I even started to beat boxing out of nowhere (yea, I'm weird)

So, how does Pewds affect yours?
    • first!
      but anyway, he affects me by making me happy, showing me I can be a broccoli, not a salad, he helps me to open up. and finally, he lets me know that :barrel: are everywhere, but that doesn't mean i can't be myself. :brofist: he gave me a lot of confidence, even though i swear a lot now, but that's beside the point. PewDiePie is amazing and EVERYONE needs to know that.
      Sorry, i started ranting out of nowhere. :D
    • 1. I always be happy when i watch his videos

2.He makes me laugh

3.He made me dem popular in my old calss (i showed my friends soccorer phsysics they liked it a lot)

4. I made tons of friends by the help of him

5.I can ignore my brother by watching poods and yelling that im watching poods (it usaly drives he mad, i laugh when he gets mad :D)

EDIT: 6. I made 4 awesome friends by the help of him! (moved to a new school)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Energyball Jellycent ().

• 1. Live your life, forget dem haters
      2. Makes me laugh all the time
      3. That following your dreams is the best thing in the world
      4. I can curse like a boss / I swear a lot in funny situations :thumbup:
      5. My humor life increased & I'm actual funny now
      6. Laughter is the best medicine for dem other folks
      7. I don't know what else but there's probably more
      What is the definition of LIFE????? :huh: :huh:
    • He makes me smile when he shouts out BARRELS I always laugh. He helps me sleep at night because I surfer from chronic nightmare and I became afraid to got to sleep and then I started to watch his videos when I was going to sleep and ever since then I have not been afraid to go to sleep I owe everything to you Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg THANK YOU you have made me so happy.
    • 1. makes me feel so fab
      2.i cri evry time
      3. i is get so hapy when i see edgar
      4 i have formed a secret alliance w/ edgar
      5. edgar left a shit stain on the wall, mission success
      6. edgar gets boners around jenifer lawrence, mission comprimised

Achievement get:
      Shit on pewd's wall
    • 1. makes me feel so fab
      2.i cri evry time
      3. i is get so hapy when i see edgar
      4 i have formed a secret alliance w/ edgar
      5. edgar left a shit stain on the wall, mission success
      6. edgar gets boners around jenifer lawrence, mission comprimised

Achievement get:
      Shit on pewd's wall
    • Pewdiepie has affected me so much... I started watching him 3 years ago and since then i have literally adopted the way he speaks, his swedish curses and his weird lil' actions. I also do his facial reactions too cos i've seen them so many times haha! Pewdiepie is so funny and i cannot compare him to any other youtuber. To me he is the best of the best. I remember some of his older vids when his accent was very strong, it just brings back good memories of hilarious times. Some bros have had the lucky chance to see him and one day if i ever met him i would tell him how much me acc means to me. But I would say a ton of crazy af stuff to him and see what happens aha! Plus in school the other day i literally started singing "Save station, gotta love my save station" and the buttcheeks song from road redemption and other small songs he's made from different games. I dont know why but i've become much weirder now and i feel like pewdiepie has affected my thoughts too, cos now i feel like we could think of the exact same crazy things XD. Pewdiepie means the world to me, i get so excited when he tweets, when he posts videos, cos i feel a step closer to him. Pewdiepie is the best guy in the world. Love you Felix <3
      私はかわいいです :thumbup:
    • Pewds is just the best youtuber ive ever watched, although more than 30 million people would agree to that, its just that hes our hero, my icon, a world renowned Swedish, adding the fact that he's a humble celebrity, makes him nothing more than a commoner who has achieve larger accomplishments than most famous people.