Kalel Cullen bashes Pewdiepie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Kalel Cullen bashes Pewdiepie

Sooo Kalel Cullen AKA Anthony Padilla from Smosh's fiance made this new video on her new channel saying how you should live your life. In it she talks about being a good friend. I think it's ironic because she has publicly bashed pewdiepie in the past which is super lame. She has deleted my comments off of her videos, but I decided I would post it here. I am tired of her being fake. The hilighted part is relevant. She calls Pewdiepie's content basic and says he doesn't re-invest into his channel. He clearly only cares about his bank account. I think he has shown quite the opposite.

• Don Cheadle aka Intalent wrote:

I don't understand the point of her comment, what was is it in reply to? And didn't she do a gift exchange with Marzia last winter?

Someone was saying that Smosh was asking for too much money in donations from subscribers to make their app. The person in the video said they didn't need donations when they already make lots of money from their videos. She was defending them saying they needed the money to make the app because they use all their money to re-invest in their content and they don't get paid that much because they are a company and their money gets disbursed; unlike pewdiepie who takes it all for himself. Pewdiepie also raised tons of money for charity and uploads tons of videos a day and he invests lots of money into his content by getting the newest games/equipment. I feel bad that she is such a fake friend to them. =[

There she talks about how she wants everyone to be a good friend and crap.
      "Treat others as you would like to be treated...I think it's really important to understand that you can have amazing friends in your life if you become an amazing friend" In her own words.
    • People need to calm the fuck down about the damn money. I'm getting so sick of this bullshit. It's not like they are forced to donate something. If you don't have the money, then don't fucking donate. But stop complaining. People seem to forget how much work all this is and that you can watch their videos for free! Pewdiepie could have a Billion Dollar on his bank account and I wouldn't give a shit. I also think Kaleel didn't mean it in a bad way, she just meant that there is (compared to Smosh) not that much content he can invest into like Smosh can, which is simply true.
      I guess I will never understand how some people can be so greedy and insanely jealous when it comes to money.

Jedes Eichhörnchen ist auch ein Flughörnchen, wenn du es weit genug wirfst.
      Trickster