Host PUBLIC Game Servers FREE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Host PUBLIC Game Servers FREE

If you wanna donate please do so by bitcoin.
      Bitcoin Wallet: 146zWoGUCas7dPABLSQ8eyMB4DR6qhzFQA

PROJECT BACK ONLINE
      I now have a control panel and im able to host a lots of game servers

BUT i wanna start hosting your servers for free!!

If you woud like one then please post bellow what game servers you would like how many slots and ill make sure to give you the information in private

NO LONGER THEY HAVE TO BE PRIVATE GAME SERVERS.
      You can do whatever ya want with them.

Statistics:
      Minecraft: 35 servers hosted right now.
      Other Servers: NON YET
      (I will update the statistics every once in a while)

Hai c: since i wanna try to help the community a bit im willing to host private GAME Servers on OVH (FRANCE).
      Currently i can host:
      Minecraft (with mods if needed) ("Free" and Bought version allowed)
      Garry's Mod
      WILL ADD MORE IF YOU ASK
      Minecraft Test Server (1.8): minecraft.miao.sx:25565

Its free you don't have to pay me anything but if your willing to donate i only accept bitcoins :P

Ok so Just post what Game Server you want me to create and we can talk in private to get it working for you and your friends to play c:

Unfortunally you won't have access to a control panel as i don't have money for one AND i also can't guarante 24/7 uptime of the server but ill try my best (restart every week)

UPDATE ON MINECRAFT SERVERS:
      Since things can happen to the server i will keep the server backup on dropbox.

The project is currently CLOSED
      Don't plan on continuing it anytime soon as i don't have money to buy a Control Panel.

The post was edited 8 times, last by Miao ().

• I belive you need to add pretty much things on there.

Got any knowledge about Pawno? ( SA:MP Scripting program )
      And if you do then if you can find some good rp gamemodes on samp forums, then could you add it?

Also Login things are REQUIRED on it. ( Easy to find )

If you don't have any knowledge about PAWNO Or so then, try to search following things from google, can give links if needed.

( #1 Samp Login Filterscript

(#2 samp Admin filterscript

(#3 Samp Roleplay Gamemode

• Nitro wrote:

I belive you need to add pretty much things on there.

Got any knowledge about Pawno? ( SA:MP Scripting program )
      And if you do then if you can find some good rp gamemodes on samp forums, then could you add it?

Also Login things are REQUIRED on it. ( Easy to find )

If you don't have any knowledge about PAWNO Or so then, try to search following things from google, can give links if needed.

( #1 Samp Login Filterscript

(#2 samp Admin filterscript

(#3 Samp Roleplay Gamemode

It seems to be a little bit complicated so i don't know when ill get this done but when i do i will tell you.
      ALSO
      As you seen in the Title its Private Game Servers so its not to host BIG servers full of people its more like friends servers.
      Just in case you tought it was for a lot of people.
    • Nitro wrote:

Not thinking to make it " BIG " server.
      I belive inviting only 5 - 10 Friends

Not much i belive right?

- Anyways thanks :brofist:

And if you need any help with it, PM about it :thumbsup:

You can invite as many friends or people you want its fine obviously theres a (very high) limite ammout of people its just i don't wanna feel like im hosting an important server as something bad could happen to the server at any moment.