Looking for Game Database Moderator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for Game Database Moderator

Hey all,

The Broarmy team is now looking for a user who would be able to add the games that PewDiePie plays into the game database on a daily basis. Once they have been submitted to the database, they would then be approved by an existing moderator.

Job Details:
    • User would have to add the games that PewDiePie plays in his videos, and add them into the Game List.
      • Each game entry would include a link to the game's website, the game title, and a small description of the game, including tags.
      • Once this content is provided, the game would have to be put into one of the pre-existing categories.
    • Once the game entry has been completed, a site moderator would approve the entry if it fits all of the above expectations.
    • Rinse and repeat for each new game that PewDiePie plays.

The Game List currently has a large amount of games that PewDiePie has played, so each game would have to be checked against the current list, to make sure there are no duplicates.

Leave a reply if you are interested in the position. The user will be chosen based on their activity on the forum, and their response below.
    *Insert really clever signature here*
  • I volunteer!

No, this is a perfect job for me. I get here every day, checking out the forum and yes, even checking what game Pewds has been playing.
    I've tried twice adding games (resulting in - 2 games, guess it's a bug), but I know how it works and don't need that much guidance ;P

I can work every day, and check what games to add and which games to just refer to. After all, the game list exists for a logical and categorised list. Which I love.