Pewdiepie Interview

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewdiepie Interview

Just thought people might be interested in this iconmagazine.se/artiklar/stori…h/powerful-swede-world-2/

It's a nice interview and Felix comes across as a great person. One thing that stuck out for me was:

Icon: You have 30 million subscribers and several million views of each video you’ve posted. If you wanted to, you could fight for various political issues?
      Felix: But that’s not why people watch my videos. I just want to entertain, that is my main objective and what comes before everything else.

Good on him! I think it's kind of crass and slightly offensive when people want to shoehorn a political message into everything. Besides, what political message? Would people be so keen for him to do so were the message he chose not perfectly aligned with what they had hoped for? It's far too needlessly polarizing and a source of discord, and Pewds prefers to spread happiness, which can be far more unifying than political causes :)

It's good to have some things as pure entertainment.
    • This was really informative and fun to read, it's amazing how the 'most powerful Swede' manages it all on his own. YouTube is definitely more relateable than television sometimes. Pewds stays genuine to his bros and truly cares, I guess that's why there are so many loyal bros who are drawn to him.
      I'm not a YouTuber, but I'm genuinely excited for this network he plans on establishing with some of his friends, I look forward to hearing all about it and its achievements in the future.
      ...Felix looks awesome on that cover tho! A cover-quality face. :love: (someone had to say it - I know that's what everyone else is thinking! :P )