Looking for chill people or groups

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for chill people or groups

Hey bros,
      My name is Scott, I'm a 22 year old bro living in Southern Indiana, USA (Temporarily). I'm a goof, but I'm mature(ish).
      Basically I'm just looking for some chill bros to game with on PC. I play just about everything, but I'm not particularly good at anything, I go 1-2 on most FPSs, I play most games on medium, and I haven't maxed an RPG character since Runescape back in 08.
      I'm just looking for some people to play random games with, I game hop a lot so I really like free games, but I've got enough spare cash to buy a few games if there's enough people interested. I'm also good at commentating if you're interested in recording a hardcore session (I'd love to do a mincecraft or terraria one) or something. (I have no interest in being a youtuber.)

I'm work 4 on 4 off so I don't have set days off, but I've got plenty of time to game. I also work overnights, so I game from about 6 pm eastern (22:00 UTC) to 2 pm eastern (18:00 UTC). I'm all for a 20 hour HC gaming session.

Anyway, if you're looking for a fun guy to game with, who won't try to take everything over and will never nerd rage, then add me, or email me.
      Side note, I only really speak English, I don't have trouble with thick accents or broken English though. (chat in game is a major plus for me)

steamcommunity.com/id/scottreel11/
      [email protected]

Oh, I also ordered a rift about a month ago, so I'll be wanting to play with that sometime next month.

The post was edited 1 time, last by scottreel11 ().