Define the Blanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Define the Blanks

What do you think of this forum game 0
        It's boring, I hope you die. (Much rude but thanks for your opinion) (0) 0%
        This game doesn't make sense. (I thought it was simple enough...) (0) 0%
        WOW YOUR SO GREAT BANKIBANKI!!! (Aw gee I lub you 2 <3) (0) 0%
        I couldn't care less about this game, I just wanted to participate in a poll (Good 4 u *^*) (0) 0%
        Meh... It's alright (PFFFT) (0) 0%
        I recommend some changes to the rules/how the game functions. (Always open to this!) (0) 0%
      How to play:

Basically you write a sentence and leave 2 - 5 blanks in it. Then the next person completes the sentence by filling in the blanks. That person will then create their own and etc. etc.

Example:

Wakasagihime: The _____ Had to ___ the ____ duck
      Kagerou: The werewolf had to eat the ugly duck.
      I want a _____ for ______ to ______ to you.
      Sekibanki: I want a head for dinner to give to you.

etc. etc. etc. * infinite~

Notes:

Please don't repeat a sentence already used... If you do because you didn't wanna read everybody else's then I won't eat you.
      Along with that, don't make run on blanks such as, "I ____ ____ _____ _____ _____ ____ yes." It wouldn't make sense.... I guess it would be acceptable if you did, "I ate a ___ ____ for dinner." No more than 3 run on blanks I guess. 2 is preferable just because it's more convenient.
      Additionally, don't make something that doesn't make sense. EX: "The ___ and ___ lived ___ forever." ~ "The dog and lgfj lived cow forever." That's just a terrible sentence. Yes you can use smilies for this game, as long as it makes sense: EX: "I was so ____ because ____ is so ____" ~ "I was so :) because :pewdie: is so funny!"

IF YOU CATCH ANYONE BREAKING THESE, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THEIR SENTENCE AND JUST WRITE YOUR OWN. PLEASE HAVE FUN AND MAKE THESE FUNNY. JUST DON'T BE A (9)!

Definition of (9) : Idiot.

Alright here I go:

Because the _____ lost her _____ she then ______ to the _____.