Do You know any cool games about PewDiePie?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Do You know any cool games about PewDiePie?

Yo!

I hope there is no such thread on the forum (a quick search and automatic system shown none). Of course I'm aware that Pewds have already played fanmade games in July, and I tried them both. But I think that there's probably many, many more games about Poodie, and that we can bring them all together to this topic ^^
      Maybe at some point he will choose the best of them and make another "Playing fanmade games" video?

I would like You to post only games that You liked, to not make this thread a big and stinky trash can. PewDiePie is reeeaaally popular and there probably are lots of not-so-cool games.

To start, I will share with You a game I found on DeviantArt. I had quite a funny time remaking Poods' face over and over again :D Here it is: LINK.
      “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!" :brofist:
    • I love Your.... vision ;) . I imagine the creature above is dancing - spinning with a pig in his (her?) hand :D . But You have to admit that mine is cute, too:

That little neko, unaware of anything...

Also, I found another one. It's a variation of PewDiePie Flap, but this time with some cool sounds.

LINK

After 15 minutes of playing (the dying music is so addictive!) I managed to fly Poodie far enough to not be ashamed to post my result :P (look at the number beside "best"):

EDIT:
      I made a score thread for this game here.
      “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!" :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hangadote ().