WUTTUP everybody :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• WUTTUP everybody :D

Hey! My name is Ocean (yes that IS my real name before you ask me haha) been a fan of Pewds since he was at about 1 million subscribers. First thing I watched of him was actually his Cry Of Fear playthrough. I didnt really get him at first also didnt realise he was swedish so he was a little confusing to me at first lol but eventually he really grew on me, and hes my favourite person to watch on youtube, 2nd being Achievement Hunter's LetsPlay channel.

I love making videos myself for fun (dont worry I am not plugging my channel haha) so Pewds has always been an inspiration to me, especially the way he is with his bros. A dream of mine is to be a YouTuber one day and maybe even make a vid with Pewds if I am lucky :)
      I also love gaming, making thumbnails (via photoshop) and video production.

Hope to meet some other cool bros here, and hope to enjoy my time here too :P
      Thanks for reading!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      YouTube....its not just an addiction....its a way of life.