Avatar Fans (Not the silly blue avatars)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Avatar Fans (Not the silly blue avatars)

I love the Last Airbender and I really enjoy the Legend of Korra series.
      So are there more Avatar fans out here on the broarmy website?
      I was just wondering what type of bender you would like to be if you could choose.

I like earth bending the most!
      "I can be your best: friend/pal/companion/sidekick/mate/bro/buddy"
      -Feladir
    • I still enjoy it very much, season 3 is the best if you ask me, however that is my opinion.
      So if you got nothing else to watch, there are 3 seasons which you can enjoy :)
      "I can be your best: friend/pal/companion/sidekick/mate/bro/buddy"
      -Feladir
    • I love the Avatar series, in fact I think I'm enjoying Legend of Korra more than the last airbender by a little bit but I think that's because legend of korra piggy backs on the nosalgia of last airbender a bit. I think season 2 so far has been by far the most heart wrenching given the events that occurred. Season 3 was really and I can't wait for more.

I'd prefer to be the avatar so I could bend all elements but I would probably be a fire bender since I can rage alot and I'd be able to bend electricity as well.
    • Legend of Aang season 3 and Korra season 1 are so amazing, I was really into Avatar since then. Now, not much, Korra season 2 did not appeal me as much and I did not watch the third one.
      I was impatient when the Korra game was announced to be developped by Platinum, a bit disappointed when the gameplay video came out, it looks like those old bad game adaptations we had for so many years.

And if I was bender, I would be an earthbender I think.
    • Nikhil wrote:

Legend of Aang season 3 and Korra season 1 are so amazing, I was really into Avatar since then. Now, not much, Korra season 2 did not appeal me as much and I did not watch the third one.
      I was impatient when the Korra game was announced to be developped by Platinum, a bit disappointed when the gameplay video came out, it looks like those old bad game adaptations we had for so many years.

And if I was bender, I would be an earthbender I think.

I will say that Bryke really straightened their act up for the third season. A lot of people I know agreed that season 3 of LoK finally matched up to the standards of the original series.