Avatar Fans (Not the silly blue avatars)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Avatar Fans (Not the silly blue avatars)

I love the Last Airbender and I really enjoy the Legend of Korra series.
      So are there more Avatar fans out here on the broarmy website?
      I was just wondering what type of bender you would like to be if you could choose.

I like earth bending the most!
      "I can be your best: friend/pal/companion/sidekick/mate/bro/buddy"
      -Feladir
    • I still enjoy it very much, season 3 is the best if you ask me, however that is my opinion.
      So if you got nothing else to watch, there are 3 seasons which you can enjoy :)
      "I can be your best: friend/pal/companion/sidekick/mate/bro/buddy"
      -Feladir
    • I love the Avatar series, in fact I think I'm enjoying Legend of Korra more than the last airbender by a little bit but I think that's because legend of korra piggy backs on the nosalgia of last airbender a bit. I think season 2 so far has been by far the most heart wrenching given the events that occurred. Season 3 was really and I can't wait for more.

I'd prefer to be the avatar so I could bend all elements but I would probably be a fire bender since I can rage alot and I'd be able to bend electricity as well.
    • Legend of Aang season 3 and Korra season 1 are so amazing, I was really into Avatar since then. Now, not much, Korra season 2 did not appeal me as much and I did not watch the third one.
      I was impatient when the Korra game was announced to be developped by Platinum, a bit disappointed when the gameplay video came out, it looks like those old bad game adaptations we had for so many years.

And if I was bender, I would be an earthbender I think.
    • Nikhil wrote:

Legend of Aang season 3 and Korra season 1 are so amazing, I was really into Avatar since then. Now, not much, Korra season 2 did not appeal me as much and I did not watch the third one.
      I was impatient when the Korra game was announced to be developped by Platinum, a bit disappointed when the gameplay video came out, it looks like those old bad game adaptations we had for so many years.

And if I was bender, I would be an earthbender I think.

I will say that Bryke really straightened their act up for the third season. A lot of people I know agreed that season 3 of LoK finally matched up to the standards of the original series.